||119||

"Hey... brushier brows sensei, can I help you?" Naruto approached the whitewashed Guy who was now lying on the floor in agony. He knelt down and went to sit him up.

Shrugging it off as Guy's pain increased, I focused on drying my hair.

"Hey! You can't touch Guy right now, Naruto!" Yamato exclaimed, "it's the aftereffects of the eight inner gates. The slightest touch will cause him intense pain."

Then why do it? Seriously, Guy, look after yourself. Idiot. And he was a sensei and even has a student who might as well be his son. Lee is going to end up the exact same as him, I just know it.

"What? Really?" Naruto asked, still holding Guy. I smiled and patted his shoulder.

"Might want to put him down now, Naruto," I told him.

"Oh, I'm really sorry about that," he quickly dropped Guy and put his hands up in some kind of mock surrender. Guy, of course, let out an agonising shout that you probably could hear all the way in Konohagakure. It was just that loud.

"That guy's water jutsu really delayed my getting the word out about our intel leak," Motoi said as he finished writing up a report.

"Kisame hit is at the perfect time strategically either way," I said as I moved to where he was standing with Aoba. The pair looked at me.

"Think about it, we're preparing for a war. We have thousands of shinobi, but Madara probably has a limited amount of them," I told them, "for Madara, information and recon are more of a strategic uplift than numbers. If he knows what we'll do then he can create many different counter measures against our moves. It's really just that simple."

"You're right, and worst, we must assume our enemy knows our location now," Aoba nodded with me, "and that means somehow we must move B and Naruto out of here immediately."

Oh yeah. I forgot we were going with that whole 'don't let the jinchuriki fight their fight' thing.

"I have little doubt that the enemy is going to be upon us soon," Aoba continued to whisper.

"I understand, however-" Motoi paused for a moment as he summoned a slightly goofy looking owl, "-we'll move them, but not by boat. They'll both remain here on this island."

B dropped down beside us. A while ago, I returned here from chasing Kisame and told them about my mistake in not being able to catch the shark. B went back to the ocean in attempts to try and catch up with it again. Considering he's back empty handed, I'll say that he didn't manage to catch the shark- not that I was expecting him to anyway.

"Master B, how did it go?" Motoi asked.

"A sad tale, made you fail, fool ya fool," B shrugged as he walked over to Naruto, Yamato and Guy (who still sounded like an agonised zombie).

"Hold on," Aoba turned our conversation back to the three of us, "I don't understand. How can you move them and yet still keep them on the island?"

"You cannot find this place on a map," Motoi told him.

"The island moves," I added on, Motoi nodded though I could see he was wondering how I knew that. Actually, I know a lot about this island... but I'm not going to tell him that, I mean-- this is the hidden clouds secret island thingy. Wouldn't want to get them all pissy at me just because I knew more than I should about their inside secrets.

"Anyway, and even if you did know it exists, it's still hard to find," Motoi continued, "because this island is a massive turtle."

"What?!" Aoba shouted, "what did you just say?!"

I laughed lightly at his reaction.

"That's right. This is a mobile stronghold. It can move. This island is a massive turtle reared by the hidden cloud since ancient times," Motoi smiled, obviously quite happy at Aoba's reaction to what the island really was. It's actually pretty interesting to think that this whole animal paradise for oversized animals is all on the back of a huge even bigger oversized turtle.