||76||

Three weeks later_

"Congratulations, now you'll be able to look as far into the future as you want to," Kiara says with a sarcastic roll of her eyes. I rolled mine back as Himari came sprinting over to me along the edge of the dock.

"I don't think I want to," I replied.

"Well, if you ever decide to, you'll only get a brief few moments," she told me, "sometimes it'll come to you in your sleep as well so it's not necessarily voluntary."

"I highly doubt it," I laughed before kneeling down and catching Himari as she finally reached me.

"Mommy!" she squealed happily, "Uncle Tomoe showed me wolf puppies!"

"He did, did he?" I look over to where he and the others were still walking over.

"They were cute," she replied with a smile, "but not as cute as Silver!"

"Guess she told you about the wolves, huh?" Tomoe asked I nodded, "we were going to get Coco-Hâta, she was with them."

Hayate and Mikana stopped on either side of Tomoe and smiled.

"Himari is really smart," Mikana smiled, "she picked up everything we were teaching her so quickly."

"Yeah, you can tell she's a Nara," Hayate nodded.

"And Uchiha," Tomoe shot Hayate a small glare, "Uchiha are smart too."

"Not as smart as the Nara~" Coco-Hâta came falling out of nowhere and landed on Tomoe's shoulders with a laugh.

"I can't compete with that," Tomoe huffed, "but she doesn't just get her intelligence from her Nara blood."

I just rolled my eyes.

"Stop being weird," I shook my head and placed Himari on the floor again, "Himari, go say goodbye to everyone. We're leaving now."

"Okay, Mommy," Himari smiled and started saying her goodbyes to everyone as I threw the last of my bags onto the ship and walked over to Coco-Hâta.

"See you whenever I see you again," I smiled as I hugged her, she nodded and I moved to Hayate, we bumped fists, Mikana threw herself at me, almost making me tumble. Tomoe gave me a curt nod and Kiara shook my hand.

Man, these people have such unique freaking personalities. It's so hard to keep up with, but they all melt when it comes to Himari no matter how ice-cold they think they are.

"Have a safe journey home," Kiara told me as Himari jumped onto the ship and I stood on the boarding platform.

"I will," I nodded, "can't wait to see everyone's reaction when suddenly I have two glowing blue eyes."

"I think it's awesome," Mikana shrugged.

"Yeah, you look totally badass," Coco-Hâta nodded before she got a thought, "oh! This is a long stretch, but can you give this letter to my brothers? Hizashi and Hisashi Hyuga? Oh wait-- just Hisashi, Hizashi is..."

She looked away sadly before shoving an envelope into my hands.

"Just do it please."

"Sure thing," I nodded, bagging the letter, and then waving, "anyway anything else? Remember, we have a new Hokage now and she doesn't know all of Lord Hiruzen's secrets and personally assigned missions."

"Well, my family is dead... So..." Tomoe trailed off.

"Mine is kind of scattered around the place, I doubt any Uzumaki live in the leaf anymore," Mikana added.

"Actually, Naruto Uzumaki lives there. Lady Kushina's son," I told her, "but I don't know if it's best to tell him about you. If he knows he may try to get here. He's pretty stubborn that way."

"A relentless Uzumaki sounds about right," she nodded with a smile, "well just knowing that if I ever get back then I've got a member of my family to return to."

I nodded.

"Just get going," Hayate said, "oh and if you come across any of the Koni, mind telling them I said, 'the river still flows red'? They'll understand, don't worry too much about sounding mad."

"Sure?" I nodded awkwardly, "no promises though. I don't know who the Koni are."

"You're lucky then," he let out a small laugh. I smiled and waved before walking onto the ship completely and dragging the boarding platform up onto the deck.

"See you later!" I shouted down to them before setting sail again.

°🥢°

An image filled my dream.

In it was a girl, she looked around 13 or 14. Waist long black hair tied in a really low ponytail, eyes a beautiful dark brown.

She walked into a graveyard. No graveyard foreign to my memories. It was Konohagakure's graveyard.

She passed headstone after headstone until she stopped at one, kneeling down, she placed a bundle of forget-me-nots on the smooth white surface.

"Hey, Ma, it's been eight years..."

I jerked forward as Himari shook me awake.

"We're home," she grinned at me.

I smiled and watched as she hopped away and back up on deck.

Sitting up, I try to collect myself. That girl, was she Himari?