Me and Ayaan used to play with our daadu in his home and he used to tell us his love story with our grandma. She passed away in an early age and I never saw her.But I love her so much,my dad loves grandma a lot.

I saw the next picture and it was my dad with grandma.My dad is a one handsome man.I and Ayaan always make fun of mumma when she gets jealous,and many women still drool over my dad.

Mumma's strict order's that we should put an eye on other women when we are alone with dad.But there are even order's given by our dad too, punch on another men's face if they see our mumma.

My parent's are love!!

I turned the next page and saw a beautiful women.I don't know who is she...but she looks beautiful and what is her picture doing here in my parent's album?

I turned to the next pages watching all the pictures and my eye's stinged with thick tears,a chit slipped from the book and it read 'Bani Mahir Sehgal'.

I crushed that chit in my fist with anger.Who the hell is she?And my dad? Is he cheating on my mom?

I threw that book across my room in anger and started crying.This can't happen.My dad...he loves my mom,we  see that daily since our childhood.My mom loves him like her life...how can he do this to my mom?

And who is that women?A home wrecker..does my mom know about it?I need to tell her.

I developed a hate in my heart for my dad suddenly,I always loved him,we all loved him and he does this to my mom?

How can you dad?How can you?

"Di..mom and dad are back,they are asking for you",Ayaan was banging on my door.

I wiped my tear stricken face and said
"You go..I will come".

This is not done dad..I won't let you cheat on my mom like this!!

I wiped my face but still the tears were pooling in my eyes.I took that album hiding it behind me and went out.

My mom and dad were sitting beside each other,Vishi and Ayaan were chatting something.

"Mahira?What happened?You look drained out?"Vishi asked looking at me.

My parent's snapped their heads in my direction looking worriedly at me.

"And what are you hiding di?"Ayaan asked.

"Ayaan go out for sometime,I need to talk to mom and dad",I said without any expression.

"Mahira..what happened baby?"my mom asked coming towards me.

"Ayaan just leave",I yelled with all the anger and my mom stopped in her place.

Everyone were startled at my voice,my poor brother left glaring at me..looking scared too.

"Mahira..are you crying?What happened baby?"my dad was about to touch me.

"Don't touch me.Just don't touch me...you...don't try to come near me",I yelled stepping back.

Shock was evident on their faces and my dad was left beyond shock.

"Mahira..what is this?"my mom asked sternly.

"Not me mom..ask..ask this man over here.Ask him what is this",I said throwing the album in front of them with anger.

Vishi came forward and took that album.My mom and dad were stealing glances at each other.

"Where did you get this album?"my dad asked coming near me.

"I said don't touch me.It doesn't matter where I got this.The only thing that matters is you are cheating on my mom",I spatted on him with anger.

"Mahira..is this the way you talk to dad?"my mom shouted on me.