38

Few months later...

BELA

"Are you sure?"Vish asked eating her chocolate.

We were in our kitchen,preparing lunch and Mahira was taking her nap.

"I mean...I don't know..I dint dared to check also",I said stirring the curry.

"Are you feeling dizzy sometimes?Weird cravings?Harmones making you go crazy?"Vish asked.

I guess I'm pregnant...I mean I missed my periods this month and I feel like..I am pregnant,I'm feeling dizzy sometimes...I don't know.

"Babe..take a test once,if it's confirmed tell to Mahir",Vish said.

"I mean..I don't know how Mahir would react..is he ready for another child..or",Vish cut me off.

"Babe..you are thinking too much.Mahir would be so happy for it,but test your self once and I hope it should be a positive result.Finally I can see your miniatures",Vish squealed in excitement.

"Shut up Vish",I blushed.

We heard the door bell and I went to open the door.And I saw Mahir standing,his blazer loosely hung on his shoulder.

"Mahir?You at this time"?I asked taking his bag and putting it on couch.

"Mahira is sleeping"?he asked.

I nodded in acceptance!!

"Ya she is sleeping but...",I was cut off with his lips crashing on mine.

Oh god...Mahir..!!

"Mahir..listen..",he again crashed his lips..biting and chewing my lips and not giving me a chance to speak.

There is a devil waiting in our kitchen!!!

"Where were you till now"?Mahir asked breathing heavily and I clutched his collar breathing heavily.

"I was...I was in kitchen..but..",he crashed his lips again on mine and lifted me off the ground.

I gave up in his dominanting kiss..I can't resist his kiss for too long.I held him tightly wrapping my legs around his waist and I felt like we were going to kitchen?

What...kitchen??

He made me sit on the kitchen counter and removed my shrug in a hurry...before I could say anything,he started kissing my neck and jaw.

"Mahir..once listen to me...",he dint let me speak and was kissing me like a hungry man.

We heard a sound like something falling down and Mahir stopped kissing me and looked at his side.

There she is..Vish.Standing all shocked,eyes widened,her jaw may hit the floor anytime soon I guess.The spatula and her chocolate fell on the floor and her face became red.

"Vish?You...Vish"?Mahir asked covering me.

"I...I was just..I was..I was going.Bye Bela..call me when you are free",she ran from there hurriedly.

God!!How many times they will catch us making out?

"Vish was here"?Mahir asked rubbing his nape.

I started hitting him on his chest..and he was trying to dodge me.

"Arey...Bela...I'm sorry...it's hurting me women",he said catching my hands.

"I was going to tell you about it and you dint let me...idiot.She caught us again making out",I said hitting his shoulder again.

"I'm sorry...I was dying to take you in my arms...",he said rubbing his nape.

"Idiot..jerk..",I said hugging him and he started kissing me again.