33

BELA

I turned towards my right side and saw Mahira looking at us.

Mahira?

When did she wake up?

Mahir got up from me immediately and covered me with his frame.I got up and adjusted my saree.

I'm so embarrassed now,even Mahir.Our daughter caught us making out.

"Dadda..mumma",Mahira said looking at us innocently.

"Dadda why you sleeping on mumma?"Mahira asked looking at Mahir.

I palmed my face in embarrassment.Mahir was just out of words.

"Ahh..Mahira that...mumma..mumma was..I..she was",Mahir was not able to give her any explanation.

"You kissy mumma...you not kiss me?"Mahira asked with puppy eyes.

"Mumma you kissy dadda..not me",she said and her eyes were glistening with tears.

"No..no baby...dadda will only kiss you",telling that Mahir took her and kissed her.

She caught us kissing!!!

She never saw me and Mahir being this close and today she caught us kissing!!!

"Mumma will also only kiss you baby",I said kissing her.

"I know you two",she said crying.

Oh baby!!

"No..no..we both love Mahira..right Bela?"Mahir asked me.

"Yeah..yeah..we love only Mahira",I said looking at her.

She hugged Mahir tightly and sobbed in his chest
"Maiia lobess you dadda",she said.

Ohh OK..she is jealous!

"Mahir you be with her...I..I will come soon",telling that I went to my room locking the door.

He just confessed his feelings for me.He told that he loved me,even in the past.He loves me..oh my god..he told me...that he loves me.

I'm freaking out like a hell,this was the moment I was waiting for.From the time he came into my life,from the time I was in love with him,he confessed and I too confessed again.

My world is full of happiness now,it's just me and my love.I don't have to carry the guilt anymore,run away from problems like before,I don't have to loose him again.

I can't bear it this time,he won't leave me...he just loves me.

I wish I could confess my feelings to him before it was too late,maybe the dynamics would be different.But still he loved Bani di more.

But he told me that he loves me..I won't spoil my future with him thinking about the past anymore.

I won't let the past eat us!

I'm feeling complete today.I always get the best,even if it's too late..I always get the best.

I got my Mahir...my only love..my man!!

But Mahira...she caught us kissing..what will she think now?

Children should not see all this during this age...that may create a bad impact on them maybe.

We need to be careful from next time!

Mahir is really a crazy guy,I mean..how can he spell my name while making love with my di.

Ahh...he is so shameless...why did he tell me all this?

"Di..today Mahir confessed his love to me...it's all because of you..you made him realize,why you love me so much di?"I was sobbing holding her photo.