30

MAHIR

"Belaa...",I groaned looking into her eyes.

Only I know how I was controlling myself.

She was not uttering a single word,she was also looking into my eyes with mixed feelings of fear,shy and embarrassment.

I rested my forehead against her and entwined our fingers,her heavy breathing fanning my face and her chest colliding with mine.

I kissed her forehead,eyes,cheeks,a small peck on her lips.

I started kissing near her shoulder blades,I so eagerly wanted to rip her bra apart from her,but....control!!

I pulled one of her strape down with my teeth,I felt her grip tightening on me.I Kissed her shoulder and nibbled with my teeth.

"Shhh...",she hissed in pain.

I looked at her,she closed her eyes feeling every touch of mine,her forehead was sweating.I kissed near the swell of her breast and gave a small bite.

"Mahirrr....it pains",she said looking at me.

"Hmm...Mahira is lucky",I groaned and her eyes went wide when she realized what I meant.

"You are so shameless",she said smacking my chest.

"You are telling that after coming this far?"I asked.

She became like a tomato and hid her face in my neck.I was balancing myself on my elbows,it was straining and I slumped on her suddenly.

"Mahir...you are heavy",she gasped.

I was again on my elbows,I cleared her face from her baby hairs and kept on staring at her.

"You are beautiful Bela",I said writing M letter with my finger on her chest.

She looked at me and blushed.

I slowly made my way towards her belly and kissed her navel,she clutched the sheets tightly in her fist.

I kissed and sucked on her navel,she was rubbing her toes on my legs due to pleasure....I have so much effect on her.

I went back to her face and pecked her lips,she started sucking my lips and nibbling them.

She was dominating in this kiss...she is feisty!!

Will she be the same feisty Bela while making love?

Pervert...shut up!

I started kissing her back with full passion and it was getting hotter.

I was kissing her hungrily and I bit her lip...she pierced her nails into my back.She was suppressing her moans.

I was extremely turned on and I guess she can feel my boner.I need to stop before I loose my complete control.

I laid beside her and pulled a blanket over us,she snuggled into me.Sleep was far away from us.

I was drawing circles on her back and she was resting her head on my chest.

I love being her teddy!!

"Bela?"I called her.

"Hmm",she just hummed in response.

"Can I ask you something?"I asked.

"Ask",she said putting her hand on my chest.

"Who is your first kiss?"I asked.

She lifted her head and looked at me.

"I...I had my first kiss with my first love",she said.

I felt disappointed suddenly,I hope I'm her first love.