17

MAHIR

My hands were really aching to take her in my embrace. I angled her face slowly and cupped her face with my palms. She was not even blinking her eyes.

I slowly brought her face towards mine and brushed my lips against hers. Her lips were so soft and plumpy,same as the first time I felt her lips.

We both closed our eyes as a reflex and I started to smooch her lower lip. Her grip on my collar became tight and she pulled me more closer.

I was kissing her but she was not kissing me back,she was feeling my kiss.

I nibbled her lower lip and licked her lips with my tounge. I took her whole lips in my mouth and started smooching them making sounds.

I left her lips and saw her closing her eyes shut. I kissed her cheeks,jawline and started giving wet kisses all over.

"Ahh..", she moaned when I nibbled at her ear lobe.

I gave her wet kisses all way down and reached at the crook of her neck.
I dipped my face in her neck and started giving soft feather kisses.

I felt her giggling.

"Mahirrr.....", she moaned when I bit her neck,and I kissed that spot.

"Your..your beard is tickling", she said giggling.

I looked at her,her face was now in the darkest shade of red,eyes lowered and a small smile at the corner of her lips.

"You always don't like my beard right"?I asked resting my forehead against hers.

"Yes", she replied looking every where but not me.

She was still on my lap.

"I'm sorry Bela,I don't know how to react when you told about that substance. I just poured my feelings in this kiss", I said.

"I got that", she said resting her head on my chest.

"I was aching all these years to be in your arms like this", she said and I felt my shirt getting wet.

I lifted her chin up to look at me.

"Now you are in my arms and will be forever",I said.

I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"I never knew loneliness can lead to something unforgivable",I said rubbing her back.

"Mahir, can I ask you something"? she asked.

"Shoot",I said.

"What did you think about me when you got to know that I loved you"? she asked.

"I felt a new ray of hope in my life",I said.

"You dint think low of me"? she asked.

"I can never think low of you,and loving someone is not shameful",I said.

There was a thick silence between us. She was playing with my shirt button thinking something and I was stroking her hair looking at her.

"Mahir I need to tell you something", she said.

"OK. Tell",I said.

"I...I..wait a second", she said and I nodded.

"I...I.. love you Mahir", she said.

I dint knew what to answer. I have a thing for her but it's not ready to come out of my mouth. I don't know what was stopping me to tell her the same.

I don't want her to feel rejected. She was waiting for my response.

I was about to talk but we both startled hearing the door bell.