35

MAHIR

I felt like I got to breathe again after seeing her.I felt like I forgot to breathe all these three days without her.

I was never this affected.Not even when Bela left to London for the first time.I felt suffocated when Bani died.But now this was more than suffocation for me.

My heart skipped a beat after having her in my arms,I missed her,I missed her touch,her voice....especially when she moans my name when I kiss her sensitive spot.

I missed her everything!!

"You have no idea what I have went through Bela....no idea",I said nuzzling my nose with hers.

She spread her legs more to give me space to stand.I removed my jacket which she was wearing.

I lifted her off the table and moved towards the bed.She needs rest,she must be tired.

"Even you have no idea what I went through...being away from you for two years...it was the horrible phase in my life Mahir",she said hugging me tightly.

I was sitting against the head board and she was sitting on my lap.

"I know I've hurt you very badly Bela.But don't leave me again",I said looking into her eyes.

"I won't...no..I can't,I can't survive without you baby..I just can't",she said and her voice was breaking.

"Baby..ha?"I asked and she realized that she just called me 'baby'.

She hid her face in crook of my neck to hide her blush.

"OK..get freshed and have some good sleep Bela.Mahira will not leave you tomorrow",I said.

She nodded smiling and went to take a shower.I was turned on very badly,I too need a cold shower now.

I know that Bela is ready to become mine in all ways,even I'm ready.But not today,she is tired.And Yuvi and Vish are sleeping in the next room.

Bela came out looking fresh,I kissed her forehead and went to take a shower.I came back drying my hair with the towel.

"Why did you take a shower Mahir?"Bela asked feeling shy.

"It's...it's..I was feeling hot..so",I couldn't answer.

"Feeling hot in this cold November?"she asked.

"Ask all your questions tomorrow,now get some sleep",I said making her lie on the bed.

I hugged her close to my heart and kissed her forehead.

"Your cold,you took cold shower?"she asked touching my chest.

Of course I was shirtless and yeah I had to take cold shower to....control!!!

"Yeah..I took,now close your eyes and sleep like a good girl",I said.

She giggled and closed her eyes.We both drifted to sleep in each others embrace.

I woke up and saw it was half past six in the morning.I kissed Bela and made her lie on the bed.I wore my tee and went to take Mahira.

She was already awake today,she was sitting on Vish's lap pulling her hair.

"Ahh Mahir..see your daughter is troubling me alot",Vish said huffing.

"Aha..I warned you yesterday,not my problem",I said taking Mahira from her.

"Dadda..mumma whey?"she asked about Bela now.

Their bond is more stronger than anything I guess.