As soon as it turned on, Krystal's messages flooded in,

"You aren't angry at me, are you? You wouldn't treat an old classmate like this, right?"

"Do you still remember the Japanese restaurant near our school? The old lady there used to give me a few extra pieces of sushi."

"I wish I could eat it again."

Minho held onto his phone. He originally wanted to send her a reply, but after typing out a few lines of text, he ended up deleting them, one word at a time. "Forget it...Sooyoung, can you drive me somewhere?"

"In your current state?" Sooyoung asked with doubt.

"Nothing major has been damaged, right? In that case, let me follow my heart for once." Although Minho's face looked pale, his eyes contained a hopeful glow. A glow that had also appeared in Sooyoung's eyes at one time.

So, Sooyoung did not stop him, "OK, I'll take you where you need to go. But, if you feel any form of discomfort or pain, you need to tell me."

Minho nodded his head. Afterwards, under Sooyoung's protection he arrived outside the school that he and Krystal once attended and bought a whole heap of Japanese food from the restaurant they once frequented.

"Should I deliver it for you?"

Minho sat in the front passenger's seat as he closed his eyes and shook his head. "No need. I can go there myself."

Like he had said before, he wanted to follow his heart this time. He no longer wanted to experience any regrets.

Although Sooyoung was worried about Minho's injuries, he still drove him over to Krystal's home.

At that time, Krystal was just leaving the house. As soon as she saw Minho in his car, she immediately ran over, "Why are you here?"

"Didn't you try to call me a few times? I'm here to apologize," Minho smiled.

"Did you visit our old school?" Krystal smiled in surprise as she received the bag of food from Minho's hands.

After seeing the smile on Krystal's face, the dullness in Minho's heart disappeared, "Little Monkey, let's forever remain friends."

"Of course," Krystal's gaze was focused on the food that Minho had brought, "Old classmates will never change."

Minho nodded his head as he forced a smile on his face and turned to Sooyoung, "Let's go home."

"You're leaving? Don't you want to eat together?"

"No, I can't, I still have some things to deal with. You enjoy it yourself," Minho immediately gestured for Sooyoung to open the car door. Before Krystal could even respond, Minho had already driven away.

Seeing this, Sooyoung did not question Minho whatsoever. He simply drove him back to the hospital in one piece as Krystal watched him disappear from her sight. She had absolutely no idea what thoughts were running through his head while he went to buy her food from their memories.

But...the media were nosy. A few members of the paparazzi captured​ photos of the two and placed the images online. Originally, it didn't attract much interest, but...

...there were people that knew of Minho's injury. So, the fact that he appeared safely in front of a beauty, naturally meant that his injuries weren't that serious, right?

Others may not have seen, nor did they have the opportunity to investigate further into it, but Se-ra saw with her own eyes how Minho lay weakly in the hospital bed. She had only left the hospital not long ago, yet these photos already appeared online.