I pursed my lips before throwing the pillow at him, he caught it and threw it back at me.

"Oya talk nah, let me know if you're still going back."

He nodded and my eyes widened, "Wait, you're actually going back?"

"Yeah," he replied with a tugging smile.

I scowled at him, "Do you think this is a smiling matter?"

Then he erupted into laughter and I resisted the urge to slap him.

"You need to see your face, I was only pulling your legs," he said when he finally stopped laughing.

I got up and pulled his ear hard.

"Ahh, stop nah."

"Why did you lie?"

"I was only joking," he responded while trying to suppress his laughter, I picked up the pillow and hit him with it before letting go of his ear.

"So, you're already violent?" He teased and I eyed him.

"Better shut up," I hissed before leaning my back on the wall, he moved closer to me and did the same.

"So, my dad came back," he started and I turned to look at him.

"He'd been trying to get through us but Mom blocked his number and I always declined his calls until he appeared that day, after much noise, mom allowed him into her room," he stopped to look at me.

"And?" I inquired with raised eyebrows while he smiled.

Then he continued, "After much pleas and explanations mom finally agreed."

I arched my brows," Just like that, he's no longer dealing with drugs?"

He nodded, "Somehow, you know it's really hard to get out of that stuff, moreso he's the Baron, but he already promised us sha, he's trying to get out of it and Mom gave him a condition that he wouldn't go back to Cyprus or even travel out of the country again until everything has been settled."

I shrugged, "Well, that's okay too but I hope you guys won't be in danger."

He nodded, "Yeah, anyway Mom has decided he move the headquarters of his company back to Nigeria, and she has decided to stop working too."

I blinked my eyes, "Really?"

"Yeah, not like she'll be idle at home, she wants to open a clothing line."

I smiled, "Wow, so, you'll finally get their attention."

He shrugged, "Maybe, I think they want to correct everything, anyway, they're now intimate."

I smiled," Really?"

He nodded.

"So, we should be expecting a younger sibling?" I teased while tickling him.

He laughed before turning to me, "You're not okay," then he tickled me and I screamed. I was very ticklish so, I didn't like someone tickling me, and he was doing it intentionally, I jumped out of the bed, and he chased after me, I quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

After catching my breath, I walked out of the bathroom with a frown.

"Why are you na frowning?" He queried and I glared at him before joining him on the bed.

"What's wrong with you?" He questioned again and I glowered in return while his face morphed into a smile.

"Better talk now before I tickle you again."

I turned to him, "You're stupid."

He chuckled, "It's always fun tickling you," then he moved closer and I proceeded to jump out of the bed, but he pulled me back.

"Let go of me," I shouted, and he smiled before placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I never gave you the permission to kiss me," I jested, and he snickered before the door opened to reveal the entrance of our ever stupid Bimpe.

"Mission accomplished," she screamed before jumping on the bed while I pursed my lips.

"Which mission?" Khalid asked obviously clueless.

"You didn't accomplish any mission oo," I told her, and she cackled like the hen she was.

"So, I'm blind abi, anyway, you need to pay your alarina and matchmaker?" She turned to Khalid with open arms.

I slapped her hand away, "Who told you your matchmake was successful?"

"I have eyes so, I know it's already successful."

I chuckled, "Nothing is successful abi Khalid are we together?"

"Of course," he replied and I laughed.

"In your dreams, when did I say yes to you?"

Bimpe furrowed her brows, "Better stop all your nonsense again."

I smirked, "I'm clarifying things," then I got up and headed out of the room.

"Better come back here!" Bimpe screamed and I laughed before running out of the room while she chased me.

So, your thoughts on this chapter?
Don't forget to vote