Chapter 3: His Visit

"T-That's the Prince!" Ms. Hazel stuttered.

"Yes he came to see Ms. Castillo." Mr. Abrar looked over to the Prince.

Cassien walked into the classroom and behind him was a bright light coming from the sun. He was literally glowing in front of everyone. He was tall and was wearing a white buttoned up shirt and blue slacks. Cassien was wearing sunglasses when he took them off to reveal his deep blue eyes. He looked around in the classroom and saw that only one person wasn't looking at him. He knew right away that was the person he was looking for. He then walked towards Lyrica.

"Uh Lyrica...He's walking towards you ." Lucia whispered to her.

"Lucia, let's play a game. Let's pretend he doesn't exist." She proposed to her.

"What!" Lucia looked up, "What do you mean! How could you ignore him when he looks like that!" She used her hand to point at Cassien and she met his eyes.

Woah it's like he came out of a fairy-tale story!

"Lyrica you gotta look up..." Lucia was in awe with his face.

"Lucia..." Lyrica grunted.

"Lady Castillo?" Cassien looked down at her.

Lyrica avoided face contact with him by looking away. She felt embarrassed that everyone had their eyes on her. She would much rather answer the question Ms. Hazel asked than talk to the Prince.

"I know it's you." He said to her and squatted down to meet her at eye-level, "Why don't we go talk outside for a bit?" He proposed.

"I don't think I can play this game Lyrica." Lucia was completely mesmerized by the Prince's face, if this was what real art was, then that's how it seemed to her.

"Nope, you've got the wrong person. Sorry, right now I really need to answer a question to the class."

"Hmm...I don't really have all day, it won't take long."

"I don't think it'll happen." She quickly said and turned to her teacher, "Ms. Hazel it seems like I can't answer the question because a wild dog has entered the classroom and seems to be distracting me and the entire class." Lyrica bluntly made up an excuse.

"Did you call him a dog!" Ms. Hazel felt embarrassed for Lyrica's behavior, "I'm so sorry your highness for her attitude!"

Tch weren't you begging to know about that Prince earlier?

"Ms. Park the Prince isn't a wild animal." Her principal shook his head.

"A wild dog?" Cassien wanted to burst into laughter, but instead hid his smile by covering his mouth with his hand.

"Lyrica apologize to him!" Ms. Hazel gave her snake eyes.

"Lyrica your really killing it." Lucia joked.

"I know, too bad he's killing the mood." Ryan agreed.

Cassien looked Ryan straight in the eye when he heard that comment and Ryan looked right back at him. It was like they were having some sort of silent battle with their gazes. Cassien looked around and saw a lot of the students had their cameras out. He knew it would be bad if they stayed here any longer.

"I suggest we move outside, unless you want to embarrass yourself even more." He whispered to her ear.

"Huh?" Lyrica looked around and saw everyone filming what was happening. She quickly got up and looked at the Prince, "Let's go." She said in an annoyed tone.

Cassien followed her outside and so did the Principal. Outside Jeremiah was smiling at Lyrica and she furrowed her eyebrows at him.

He must've known but he didn't even bother to tell me!