The lights were so bright I couldn't see and was forced to close my eyes. "Jungkook." I called with a raspy voice. "Jimin!" Yes it him. My Jungkook. I started to sob uncontrollably. I was finally in safe arms. He picked me up carefully and placed me on the seat of the car. "Jimin what happened?" His tone was dark and scary.

I knew it wasn't meant for me but that didn't make it any less scary. "I'm o-okay." I don't know if I should tell him. If he knew the reason those guys were beating me up he would probably make me stay away from him. And that's the last thing I want. I need him around me. I feel safer when I'm with him.

"Jimin. I'll ask you again what the fuck happened?" He said slowly and in a deeper voice than the last. "I-Jungkook can we please just g-go home." I whined. He took the bridge of his nose between his fingers and sighed. "What aren't you telling me? And why?" I could tell he was trying to contain his frustration.

"I-I went to get popcorn and two m-men in black dragged me h-here and beat m-me up." I stuttered. His eyes darkened and his face turned really serious. "Who?" He asked. "They had masks and g-glasses. Jungkookie you're s-scaring me." I admitted. I wasn't actually that scared but I know it would soften him up. His features softened a bit but not by much.

"Baby we will figure out who did this. And when I do I will personally kill them myself." He deadpanned. I'm not sure if he was being serious but nothing on his face showed a sigh of a joke. "You d-don't actually k-kill people right?" I asked hesitantly.

His frown turned into a small smile and he chuckled. "Jimin of course not. It's just a saying." He explained. For a quick second I thought I was dating a millionaire murder. And the weird part is I think I'd be okay with that if it was him. "Kook-ah can we go home now?" I asked and he instantly started the car and drove away.

He didn't take me home though. He drove right past it. "Jungkook. I thought we were going home?" I asked annoyed. Now all I want is to go to sleep. "I'm taking you to Joonie Hyung. He's a doctor and you're hurt." He said. It was cute he was concerned but I'm tired. "I'm fine. Turn around." I demanded.

"Baby I love you but there's no way in hell you're not getting checked up first. So stop fighting me and relax." Jungkook calmly stated. "I just wanna sleep!" I whined again. "And you will... after a check up. You must have gotten a concussion if you're arguing with me about something this simple." He said clearly annoyed.

"Are you kidding? I just want to sleep. But like always you're making me do something I don't want to!" I yelled, crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "What are you talking about? This is for your well-being! And when have I ever made you do something you didn't agree to?!" He raised his voice slightly. Great another argument. But this Time it's completely my fault. I've agreed to everything we've done together. I'm being stupid right now.

"I'm sorry. I don't wanna fight with you. And I didn't mean that. It just came out." I explained apologetically. He sighed and I couldn't tell if it was relief or annoyance or maybe both. "Baby please sit back and just relax. You're working us both up." He chuckled and continued to focus on the road.

When we finally arrived at Jin and Joons house Jungkook quickly hoped out the car. He ran to my side and opened my door. "What are you doing?" I asked because he reached his hands towards me. "Carrying you." He laughed. His laugh can always make me smile.

I smiled and nodded while he carried me to the front door. "Knock for me?" He asked and I did. "Jimin! Baby what happened!?" Jin yelled concerned. We didn't even get a word until he spoke again. "You!" He yelled pointing at Jungkook, "What the hell did you do now?! Aren't you supposed to protect him?!" Jin screamed. I could tell he was seriously upset but it wasn't Jungkooks fault.

"Jin stop it wasn't his fault." I tried. "Like hell it isn't! He is your caregiver! Your boyfriend! They are supposed to provide protection! Yet here you are with a bloody head, nose and mouth with bruises all over you in this dummies arms!" Jin shouted again.

"Jin please stop!" I shouted. Jungkook doesn't deserve any of this. "I'm sorry." I whispered to him while squeezing him tighter and he just shook his head. "No Jin Hyung is right. I didn't protect you." By the way he's not looking me in the eyes I think he's disappointed in himself. But he has no reason to be. It wasn't his fault nor mine.

"What's all the screaming for?!" Joonie came out saying. "I'm pissed. Check Jimin and me and this buffoon need to talk." Jin said dryly. "Please stop blaming him it's not his fault." I whined while Jungkook handed me to Joon. "I don't want to here another peep out of you." Jin said as Joonie carried me away.

Third POV

"Sit." Jin said. "Look Jin Hyung. I know you're mad but I wasn't even there." Jungkook defended. "Exactly you weren't there! Where the fuck were you?" He shouted. "Waiting for him to come back with popcorn. He went to the opposite side of the fair there is no way I could've known." He defended again.

"I don't care you're his CAREGIVER! Do you hear that Caregiver! To give care! To give protection! And you let him get beat up like this!" Jin scoffed and looked away from the younger. "You're disappointing Jungkook. I thought you'd be better than this for my Jiminie. But so far all I've seen is him hurt." Jin explained.

"Please Jin Hyung! I will make this right." Jungkook pleaded with teary eyes. He knows what Jins about to say. "No. I don't like you for him anymore. I want you to stay away from Jimin." He responded with an angry look on his face.

____________________________

Finally had time to sit down and write a decent chapter the last two were like iffy. Anyways like and comment! And as always thank you for reading this storyyyy :)✨