Little Mother

°.✩┈┈∘*˃̶୨୧˂̶*∘┈┈✩

(an: this is a lil long so get a snack and enjoy)

Third POV

"Shit!" Jungkook whisper yelled.

"What is she talking about?" Jimin asked.

"So I didn't tell her I had a boyfriend yet..." The older said nervously while trying to keep Jimin quiet.

"You what? Are you ashamed of me?" Jimin asked was starting to feel hurt.

"No. No. Baby I promise I'm not it's just-" He tried.

"Jungkook! I can hear you!" The woman yelled.

"Just what? Just admit you're ashamed to have me as your boyfriend!" Jimin whisper yelled.

"Mom I'm coming hold on!" Jungkook yelled and looked back to his very upset boyfriend.

"Look I was going to tell her. I just forgot." Jungkook explained.

"Oh so am I that unimportant to you now." Jimin crosses his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Baby please don't be like this." Jungkook pleaded. Jimin couldn't hold it in anymore when a tear dropped from his eye.

"Stop Jungkook. Don't call me baby right now." Jungkook went to place a comforting hand on the smaller boys shoulder only to be pushed away.

"I get you don't want to talk to me right now but please just stay in here." Jungkook asked softly.

"You want me to hide! In my own house!" Jimin was furious at this point and Jungkook knew he had seriously fucked up.

"I'm really sorry. Min please." Jungkook begged.

"Just go." Jimin deadpanned and hid in the closet. Jungkook quickly ran to the door. When he opened it he found an extremely angry woman.

"Who's in here? Who'd you fuck this time?" She asked making Jungkooks eyes widen. Fuck. He thought.

"I thought you said you would stop fucking around after the Lisa situation!" Mrs Jeon yelled.

"I did!" He yelled back.

"Clearly not! I heard moans! So who the hell is here? Or do you want me to find out myself?" She questioned.

"Jennie! It's Jennie mom." Jungkook confessed.

"What? Jennie again. Didn't she cheat on you?" Jungkook frowned at the recollection of his ex girlfriend.

"It's complicated." Jungkook sighed heavily and put his face in his hands.

"Honey I just want what's best for you. Going around and sleeping with random people and your ex's is toxic for your life. Don't you want to settle down with a beautiful woman? Don't you want to give me grandchildren? Why are you still sleeping with everything that moves?" She asked annoyed.

"Look mom like I said it's complicated. I don't have time for this!" He was stressed. More stressed then he's been in a while. A lot was going on in his mind right now. First Taehyung, then his fight with Jimin and now his mother. He just wants it all to stop.

"Well are you just gonna sit there or are you going to bring her out?" Jungkooks eyes widened again.

"Absolutely not. She is sleeping right now." He lied.

"You're the worst liar I've ever heard." She deadpanned.

"I just heard you two doing whatever it was you were doing and now she's all of the sudden sleeping?" Jungkook couldn't think that quickly.