Little Punishment🔞

┊        ┊           ┊     ┊  ┊         ┊
┊        ┊           ┊     ┊   ☾⋆。· ┊
┊        ┊           ┊     ┊ 。.         ┊
┊        ┊           ┊     ┊               ✩·.
┊        ┊           ☆.⋆  ┊
✰⋆.     ┊ · 。             ┊
.  ∘✩                    ✰ .·

Third POV ⃗༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"Minnie d-didn't Kookie." He lied and shook his head hoping not to be punished.

"And now you're lying." The older glared. Jimin had realized that he now broke two rules. He held his breath and squeezed his eyes shut anxious of what was to come. Not knowing if excited or scared was the appropriate emotion.

"K-Kook-" He tried speak but the older cut him off quickly. 

"Dry off and sit in my room. Do not get dressed." Jungkook demanded with a serious tone and Jimin immediately jolted from his hold and out of the shower. He hurried to the olders room and dried his body before taking a seat on the bed. He didn't know what to do but sit there with his head down waiting for his punishment.

Jungkook finished washing and hopped out of the shower happily. He was actually excited to punish the other. He enjoyed the age-playing just as much as Jimin did. He smirked to himself think about what he could do to the younger. He pulled his sweatpants up and decided not to wear anything else. Grabbing a towel to dry his hair and walking towards his room he smirked seeing Jimin.

The boy was sitting on the edge of the bed with his hands in his lap and eyes connected the ground. He was completely in a submissive headspace and it drove Jungkook crazy.

"Sorry Ko-" He started to apologize.

"Don't talk. Just listen for once." Jimin stopped his mouth from moving anymore and just sat quietly. Jungkook slowly stepped towards him with a giant smirk on his face.

The raven caressed Jimins thigh gently before giving his a hard smack causing a red hand print to show up.

"Ow!" Jimin whined and pouted even though he quite liked it.

"This is a punishment. Do you know why your getting one?" Jungkook questioned and Jimin nodded but didn't say anything.

"Explain." The older deadpanned clearly wanting a verbal answer from him.

"Minnie cursed." He sighed heavily with his head still aimed at the ground.

"And?" Jungkook raised his voice making Jimins body tremble.

"M-Minnie lied." He stuttered out anxiously. Jungkook chuckled before standing up and pushing Jimin to lay down on his back.

"Give me your wrist." Jimin held his arms up in the air. Jungkook grabbed each wrist and tied each to a side of the bed. Taking two more cuffs he tied the boys ankles making him immobile. He squirmed for a second before starting to panick.

"Kookie I-I'm scared." Jimin started to whine with tears forming in his eyes leading Jungkook to rub his cheek lightly.

"It's okay baby. I would never give you something you can't handle." Jungkook cooed softly and Jimin smiled glad to know nothing too painful was about to happen to him. Yes he enjoyed the pain but only to a certain extent.

Jungkook hovered over the blonde softly making their lips touch. They made out for a while making Jimin think of this being everything but a punishment. Not that he was complaining. When the older pulled away  and stood up is when the blonde started to get scared again.

Jungkook walked over to his dress and pulled out a butt plug and a remote control. He covers it in a generous amount of lube before walking back over to the younger with playful eyes and a smirk. He softly kissed Jimin one more time before quickly pushing the toy inside him unexpectedly.

"Ahh! Kookie!" Jimin whimpered at the sudden spreading of his heat. Jungkook began playing pecks over the boys body while increasing the intensity of the plug. Jimins pleasure was at an all time high.

"Ahh~ ohh." He moaned out as the older kissed his sensitive inner thighs. Jungkook pulled away remembering that this wasn't supposed to be so enjoyable for Jimin. It was a punishment.

"Baby this is your punishment but you're gonna be fine okay?" He asked reassuring the younger. Jimin accepted that and nodded allowing Jungkook to increase the toys intensity.

"Ah~ Kookie- its- so much-" He let out worriedly. It was feeling good but at the same time a little painful.

"I'll be back." Was the last thing that Jungkook said before exiting the room. When the door was shut he could hear Jimins loud moans and increased the toys level to max.

"AHH! KOOKIE! TOO MUCH~" He yelled but the older had no intention of turning it down.  Instead he walked away and sat peacefully on the couch.

"KOOKIE! PLEASE!" He could hear Jimin shouting from his room but the younger had a lesson to learn. To distract himself Jungkook turned on a a quick episode of his favorite anime. When it was done he jumped up to go check on Jimin feeling like 20 minutes was enough.

He pushed the door open slightly to hear the sound of the toy still vibrating and Jimins quiet sobs. The younger was laying flat with tears stained cheeks that were flushed a deep shade of red. He lets he tears keep flowing as he continued to whimper. Taking a look at his body his stomach was clenched and covers in cum.

"K-Kookie?" He asked softly ask his voice broke a little.

"Yes baby?" Jungkook responded already feeling guilty.

"Please out." Jimin whined and squeezed his eyes tightly. The olders hand didn't hesitate to reach down and pull the toy out making him cry out in relief.

"I know baby." He wiped the falling tears off Jimins face before pulling him into a tight embrace.

"I'm sorry Kookie it won't happen again." He apologized while breathing heavily. I slightly smiled and nodded.

"I forgive you baby just start listening." Jimin hummed in response.

"Yes kookie." He agreed and snuggled into my neck.

______________________

Thanks for reading! Please leave feedback!