Little Unsolved Mysteries

* . . . ・ · ✧  * . ** . . .
. ・ · ✧  * . *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵.   . . . ✩ .  ·
. ° .    ⊹ ✦.    ⊹ ✦   ✵.
. . ✩ .  . ° ・
.    ⊹ ✦
. * .

(an: thank you for being patient! entire chapter is Jimin POV)

Jimin POV

"Minguk...

".....what are you doing here?" I asked because I had know idea Jisoo knew him.

"Oh Jimin! I'm here for the little party too! Jisoos boyfriend invited me." He responded and I just smiled and nodded. He's acting strange considering the last thing he said to me was that I was an asshole. We sat in pretty awkward silence until finally someone came up to us.

"And who might this be?" Lisa asked excitedly while practically eye fucking Minguk. I chuckled to myself at the boys flushed face.

"This is Minguk. And Minguk this is my friend Lisa." I introduced them and decided it would be better to leave them alone. They seemed to have a nice conversation going and I wouldn't want to be a third wheel. I made my way towards the other group of people with only one I knew.

"Hey Taehyung." I said lowly avoiding any possible chance of eye contact with him. I know he hates me but I was hoping he could be a little nicer. He didn't respond but I didn't think he would so I just sighed and walked away again.

I helped myself to a drink or two and sat alone in the corner of the room. I saw Jungkook talking to Jisoo and a few other people I don't recognize. Feeling like a burden I didn't really want to intrude on their conversation. I took a few more sips of my drink before escaping my corner.

I found myself wondering away from the function and down the side walk. It was breezy out and the weather reminded me of fall. It was the type of wind that stung a little when it was too cold. My gaze traveled from the color changing trees, to the beautiful stars that lit up the dark night sky.

I was just thinking about how romantic watching the stars with Jungkookie would be. How happy he'd be. How he would giggle at the shapes he thought they made. I smiled at the thought of being under the stars with my love. I miss him.

I continued my journey on the beige pavement for a while. I hadn't even noticed that thirty minutes had passed. I looked down at my phone to see I had a missed call from Jungkook.

I pressed on the contact and called him back quickly. He must be worried and I didn't even notice the call.

"Minnie?" He questioned.

"Hi Jungkookie! I miss you." I responded sweetly. Maybe it's the few drinks I had or my lack of sleep lately but I even sounded off to me.

"Baby where are you? I don't see you anywhere." He asked with concern lacing his tone. He thought I was at the party still. I sighed and put the phone away from my ear to look around. I soon realized I have absolutely no idea where I am.

"Don't know." I shrugged even though he can't actually see me. I heard him let out an annoyed groan on the other side of the line.