Last Day

Ricky
It is my last day here and I dont know when I will be back so we have got to spend as much time with Nini as possible. I didn't get much sleep last night I was up next to Nini as she slept peacefully. I would listen to her breathing and thinking of how much I loved her, but is she ready for that. It is five thirty in the morning and my alarm goes off. I quickly turn it off as Nini rustles around and goes back to sleep. She has been doing so much I will let her sleep. I grab my phone and open tik tok, I scroll to the bottom of my videos and see one of the musical.ly's we made back in 2017, I laugh at how little we where. By the time Nini wakes up it is eight fifteen. "Good morning beautiful," I say.
She yawns, "five more minutes."
"Are you sure it's my last day here." She springs up.
"So what first?" I laugh at her.
"Breakfast?"
"Good idea," I laugh again you can tell she is still half asleep. "So ricky," she goes to her closet and pulls out a dress, "I am going home next month."
"Yeah, what about it?"
"That is a really long time to be apart."
"What are you saying?"
"I'm saying I want to make sure we are serious about this."
"How?"
"Honestly I have no clue,"
"Well let's make sure you know," I grab her hands, "Nini we have been best friends since as long as I remember, I have always felt different around you than I did anyone else. You may have not have felt the same at first but I have always felt like this, so I just want you to know I love you." She is crying and looks surprised. "That's scary, silence is scary." She grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss.
"I love you too Ricky."
The rest of the day is hanging out and never not around eachother