The musical

Ricky
Nini's still in the x-ray room, after about ten minutes there she is she has a cast on her foot and is walking with crutches. "Oh no my baby,"Momma D cried out.
"Nini are you ok?" I ask.
"I'm better now," she tries to give me a hug but it's kinda hard for her, I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her. We stand there for a couple of minutes. She let's go from the hug and almost falls over, "I guess I have to get used to these," she let's out a slight giggle.
Nini
I am so mad right now why would I let myself fall like that now I wont be able to cheer for most of the season. Well at least I can watch Ricky play. "Ricky hey do you want to get something to eat?" I asked.
"Oh um yeah let's go," he smiles, puts his hand on my back and we make out way to Denny's.
We finish eating and head back to school. When we get there 7th period is just starting, as we walk to the auditorium for theater class I see Ricky stop "Is everything ok?"
"Oh yeah it's fine," he says but I dont believe him. We open to auditorium doors and Kourtney runs up to me."Girl where have you been?" She pauses "When did that happen," she pointed at my foot.
"One I've been in the hospital and two this morning at cheer."
"Girl that is terrible come on she is announcing the play.
"This year we are not having a play." Mrs. Jenn said. Everyone gasps and looks around. "We are having a musical." Everyone is no longer being upset they are cheering, well everyone except me.
Ricky
We are having a musical this year everyone is so excited but I look at Nini and she isn't excited at all, I grab her hand and say "you will be up and at it in no time I know it."
"The musical we are doing isssssss... Beauty and the Beast." Mrs. Jenn says. I see Nini smile, I know her dream roll is belle, there is no way she wont get it.
Mrs. Jenn
I know I'm switching it up this year, but these kids need some excitement in there lives and I know this is the best was to do it. Auditions are now so go in groups belles this way, Beasts this way, I go threw the list of characters and I see Nini standing there, "Nini dear you can audition for anyone you want." She smiles and walks over to Gina in the belles section. "Ok belles first," Gina walks up and she does beautifully. "Amazing Gina ok Nini your turn." She walks up and you can tell she is super nervous. "Sing whatever you like."
Nini
I take a breath, um well I wrote this song a long time ago it's called 21st century girls, I think it will work for this. I start and soon begin to lose myself in the song.
Long blonde hair, daddy's a millionaire
Nobody knows her, but everybody wants to
That's what I see

Europe trips
Kissing the dream boy's lips
Successful with a smile
She's everything that I'll
Never be

Twenty-first century girls
Are perfect
And I know it isn't real, it's all so stupid
But digital love it still feels real to me
She looks like an angel it's what they'll believe

Twenty-first century girls
Are flawless
And I say I didn't care, but if I am honest
It's hard not to feel like I'm never enough
Yeah, I want that twenty-first century love.
I feel like I did a terrible job but I guess that will have to do.
"Ok thank you Nini, now for the Beasts."  I walk off stage and Ej Caswell walks up, he talks for forever, eventually he starts. I mean he's not bad but I know Ricky will get the part.
"Thank you Ej now up next Ricky.
Ricky
I walk up I'm not that nervous about it, I've never been I start talking about what I'm singing, "I wrote a song that I would like to preform."
"Go ahead Ricky,"
"Ok the song is called I know (lie lie lie)"
You've been lyin' to yourself
Lie to everyone else
Only think about yourself
Darlin', what the hell?