Opening Night

Mrs. Jenn
"Opening Night ladies and gentlemen, this is the night of your lives."
"Did she just say ladies and gentlemen?" I ask jokingly.
Ricky
~15 minutes till showtime~
"Nini hey um good luck tonight," before I say anything else she says, "oh um thanks um you to Ricky."
"Is everything alright?"
"I'm super nervous it's my first lead and my first musical at the same time, I'm dying inside."
"Nini now!" Kourtney screamed from a crossed the room.
"I've got to go before Kourtney kills me."
"Get over here now."
"I'm coming!" She leaves. This is going to be fun. I grab my guitar and start playing while I wait for someone to do my makeup. "Can I do your makeup?"
"Gina are you crazy your not touching me, matter of fact your to close back away."
"Are you serious right now, I'm just trying to help," she runs off. Wow mommas mad.
""FIVE MINUTES TIL PLACES" I hear oh no I dont have my makeup done and I'm beast this will not be fun. "Kourtney I need the face stuff fast."
"What with five minutes left this will be fun sit down now." She is going so fast, "ow!" "Oh shut up you should have got it done earlier." " Point taken," I say.
"Your done go on stage and meet me in intermission,"
"Got it your a lifesaver," I run to my place and the curtain rises.
"Once apon a time there was a price. He was supposed to be beloved by all, until one day a frail old woman knocked on the do-" she is interrupted by a huge crack and the lights falling on top of Gina while she was playing old woman. "Oh my gosh Gina," we all run up to see if she is ok. "I'm fine get away from me," she gets up and we continue the show.
~After the show♡~
"Gina wait, I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so rude. You at the dance made me so mad about that stupid kiss. You know I like Nini but you still told her, like I did it."
"Cant you tell Ricky, I like you, I was trying to break you away from Nini so I could have you."
"What?"
"Seriously Ricky dont ever talk to me again," she walked off.
"But Gina-"
"But nothing Ricky I dont want to talk to you." She walks out of the East High front doors.
"Ricky, are you comming?" I look at the door one last time and walk to Nini.