Date Night

PSA this is a really long chapter I kept telling myself oh this is a good stopping point, oh wait this needs more so I'm sorry hope you like it.
Ashlynn
"Ok so here is what is going on,Ricky and Nini have been getting a lot closer than they have ever been lately, and my cousin Ej is getting jealous of them, but I hope he doesn't do anything to stupid."
"Wow girl that's crazy how come mini hasn't told me anything lately. "
"I dont know Kourtney I think its because she is going boy CRAZY."
"You are so right Ash this is so stupid."
"Girl you need to talk to her about it so you dont get the drama from me who gets it from my cousin."
"True girl. Thank you imma go get her." She walks away I sit on the bleachers in the den. I pull out my music and walk over to the piano and begin to sing,

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly

Just a little change
Small to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared

Beauty and the beast

Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before and ever just as sure as the sun will rise

"Miss Caswell that was amazing your voice is perfect for this roll."
"Thank you Mrs. Jenn, oh crap I should be getting to robotics, I'll see you tomorrow."
"Bye sweetie dont forget its tec week!"
"Oh trust me I wont bye Mrs. Jenn."
Ricky
"Well you shouldn't have been, SHIT."
"Language, Ricky are you ok you've been acting strange for awhile now." I break down.
"No ok dad I'm not fine, nothing is fine right now."
"Ricky it will get better."
"No dad it wont get better," I stand up and walk to my room, I see the stuffed animal that Nini gave me in 2nd grade for my birthday, I take him everywhere, still. I sigh, grab the stuffed animal and lay on my bed.

I want to call Nini but all I hear is her voicemail tone

I want to call Nini but all I hear is her voicemail tone. "Hey it's Nini talk to me me."
"Hey um Nini I know you said we are still friends, but it feels that we have been so distant lately so I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat later like um maybe waffle house or McDonald's. We could rehearse our scripts while we are there. Well if you get this um please call me back and uh yeah ok bye," I hang up and continue to lay on my bed for the next few hours.
Nini
"Uggggh I hate boys I'm going to be forever alone."
"Not if it was up to Ricky,"Kourtney whispers.
"What?"
"I said not if it was up to Ricky," quite a bit louder this time.
"What do you mean?" I ask
"You know the dance, he was going to ask you out. He even had a ring."
"He had a ring?"
"Yeah he did it was a promise ring." I look down at my phone at a million texts from Ej, "Kourt I'm going to do it."
"Do what now?"
"I'm going to break up with him, ok give me a second to put on a good face." I start to cry, Kourtney's face goes from ok girl go ahead to wtf in a second.
"I'm ready." I open my phone to call him.