The Apology

Ricky
I have been sitting on my bed all day, I feel so bad for what I did to Gina. She hasn't always been nice to me but that is no excuse for how I made her feel.
"Ricky come downstairs."
"Dad I dont want to can I just stay here."
"No Ricky come on I have someone here."
"Ugh," I get up off my bed in my sweatshirt and pajama pants, "what did you want to show me dad?"
"Hey Ricky," What the actual fuck Gina is at my house yes the same Gina I have been thinking about all day."
"Um Gina what are you doing here?"
"I need to talk to you," I wave to her to come upstairs. "You look a mess Ricky."
"I wasn't expecting anyone to show up to my house today."
"Sorry about that but I wanted to talk about after the show."
"Oh yeah about that I'm sorry for going off on you."
"No Ricky I'm sorry I was the one that was being q total bitch."
"I was also being a bitch so you cant say that."
"Rickyyyyyy."
"I'm just saying," she gives out a giggle.
"May I," she grabs my face and kisses me on the lips, I kiss her back (this time) it was a good kiss. We break ways from each others lips and she grabs my hand. "Do you think that you would like to go out to dinner?"
"Yeah," I smile and get up, "oh I may want to get dressed first."
"Yeah that might help." I finished getting dressed and ran downstairs.

Fyi I am not a rina shipper
Ok hope you like this the next chapter will probably be longer.