Gone

Nini
No one knew I left not even Kourtney, only Ricky and that's all. I finally arrive to Chicago I grab my bags and head out to get a cab, the driver was kinda creepy so I decided to call Ricky.

 I finally arrive to Chicago I grab my bags and head out to get a cab, the driver was kinda creepy so I decided to call Ricky

I talked to him until it was time to find my way around camp and he had to get ready for a game.
"Who are you?"
"I turn around to see a blonde girl and a ginger girl, "Oh hi I'm Nini I'm new here."
"I noticed," said the blonde girl.
"I'm Millie but everyone calls me mills." Says the ginger girl
"Nice to mee-"
"Dont talk to her Millie shes not cool enough, at least not yet I'm Olivia, aka head of the Chicago all-stars cheerleading team."
"Oh I'm going there for the cheer camp program. What position are you?" I ask.
"I'm head flyer and Millie is my main base, your lucky we are down a flyer, I better get to know you then cuz if we are going to be flying together I need to not hate you." As soon as she finishes her sentence Ricky calls me. "Oh I'm sorry I need to take this it's my boyfriend."
"Ohh I want to see him."
"Yeah Nini let's see him."
"Ok then," I answer the phone, "Hey Ricky,"
"Your boyfriends name is Ricky," says olivia.
"Yeah Ricky Bowen." Olivia and Millie give each other a look.
"I'm sorry am I interrupting something?" Ricky asks.
"At the moment, I have no clue." I say confused.
The science breaks and Millie says, "Let's give you that tour."
"Ok yeah bye Ricky I'll talk to you later about eight thirty."
"Yep ok bye."

Ok short chapter but still grounded so it's all I got why did olivia and Millie give each other a look? I guess you'll have to wait to find out