The injury

Nini
As I wake up I see that Ricky was still on the phone but he had also fell asleep. I sat there for a second thinking, "oh shit I'm going to be late." Ricky woke up to me almost screaming. "Nini us everything ok?" He asks
"No I'm going to be late." I say grabbing my stuff and running. I get to school and notice I forgot my phone. "God damn it!" Everyone looks at me "I'm sorry it has been a bad morning, I was almost late, I left my phone at home and I forgot my shoes."
Nini you are totally fine," coach said. "We all understand that feeling, do you want to try to practice or do you want to sit out for a second.
"I need to keep practicing."
"Ok well we are starting with stunts." Everything was going well until the started doing there pyramid, it had gone perfectly until it was time for the big finish or Ninis big part. She was about to stick the landing when her foot missed her bases handstand flashes fell on her ankle all that was heard was a crack and a lot of girls gasping. Nini was spaced out for a second but when she noticed she was on the ground she started crying she couldn't move or even think straight. One of the cheerleaders called 911, while everyone else was trying to calm her down. When the ambulance arrived Ricky was just getting to school.
Ricky
I am driving to school when I see an ambulance on the Football field where the cheerleaders are supposed to be practicing I jump out of my car and run over to see Nini on the ground crying I run over to one of her cheer friends, "Maria what happened to Nini?" I ask kinda panicked. "We where doing pyramid and mini was doing the big finish and she missed my hands and fell, we think she broke her ankle." I run over to Nini to confront her while she is getting put in the ambulance, "can I go with her." I ask the EMT. Sorry kid only family."he said. "Right now I am the closest thing to family she has."
"Ok kid go on."
"Nini it's going to be ok I say grabbing her hand, she looks at me and smiles threw the tears. You can tell she is in so much pain. We get to the hospital and her moms are already there I join them. how is she?" Momma C asks.
"She is doing better now, they think it's broken so they are taking her to get x-rays." I say.
"I'm so glad you where by her side while this happened." Momma D said
"Anything for Nini, I would do anything for her."

A/N I'm sorry for the late chapter I was camping in with my cousin and we had no service and I am so sorry for any mistakes I didn't review it
-XOXO💋