Ink is our Squid

Hi.
So.
Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted something.
Progress is being made on a new chapter.
Just sit tight.
But.
I like animals.
Especially sea creatures.
They are so cute and spooky and lovely.
And I like them a lot.
But!
I got tagged in a comment talking about this bitch that was harming my babies.
>:(

The book is called FFS (PLEASE READ) by That-One-Genderfluid. And I was tagged by SHE_DO_BE_SKETCHING. So basically, That-One-Genderfluid is saying there is this Youtuber called Ssoyoung that makes ASMR about eating LIVE ANIMALS! LIVE SEA CREATURES AND SHE KILLS THEM SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY FOR HER ENTERTAINMENT! AND FOR VIEWS!!

Edit, I just looked her up and she is a an Asian, and I am disappointed. Dissapointed Asian mother, I'm getting the belt!

Anyways.

She eats animals alive for her asmr vids. (Ok off topic, who else hates eating asmr? It's kind of just those annoying people or siblings that chew food with their mouth open. Ew.) And she torture them for her enjoyment.

Uh, please stop her. I don't like animal cruelty. It's probz illegal. She needs to stop.

I got most of this info from the book I mentioned earlier, FFS(PLEASE READ) By That-One-Genderfluid. I suggest you read that. It's short but it goes more into detail about the bad stuff she does. And, there are plenty of other Youtubers (Penguinz0, SomeOrdinaryGamer, h3h3Productions, alienbacon.) That say no to her as well. Me personally, I have no clue who these Youtubers are, but, they have millions of subscribers so, I guess their popular.

If you have any books or problems in other books you think I should look at because it's serious (or you just plain out recommend them) you can always chat with me, or tag me in the comments like the other books I talk about. I'll probably make chapter like this, and if it gets really bad, I'll probz just make a whole new book for it.

Okay.
That's it.
I love animals.
Ssoyoung is hurting them.
>:(
Pls no more.
New chapter hopefully soon!

Edit: Okay so, I've been getting lots of comments saying to chill the fuck out because it's just fucking tradition for to eat live animals. I don't know about the torturing part but, -_-. So I'm just gonna use this instead to warn y'all that if you do something bad, uh, depending on what it is, people are gonna get mad so.... don't.

Okay bye.