Valentines day special

It was like any other day, a little creative skeleton was running into the woods to meet his friend. His hands clasped around a bag full of treats.

It took awhile, but he eventually stood upon the big entrance, breathing heavy from all the running, he walked in.

He was welcomed by the dead plant life, and the sounds of flowing lava, but behind a big ol' tree, he could see his friend, asleep on the other side.

'Did I really take that long?' He thought.

He smiled to himself, walking over to the tree.

Error's P.O.V

I was resting by my favorite tree, in my favorite place. It was nice and quiet today. Ink had come late, but that just ment I could rest for awhile.

I heard someone come in, and I knew it was Ink, so I was waiting for him to sit down with me, or start talking, or something.

But I herd nothing.

I started getting confused,  but before I could do anything,

"BOO!"

"AAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

I instantly shot up and summoned my blasters and bones. I shot my hands so my strings could wrap around whatever had scared me.

After I wrapped the person who scared me, I brought them closer to me. Upon seeing it as only Ink,  I sighed and let him down.

Ink looked a bit shocked, but after I let him down, he started laughing hysterically. I just looked away and despawned my attacks.

Ink had calmed down a bit but was still giggling. He had manage to crawl to the tree and sit himself up whilst still laughing his skull off.

I sighed as I say next to him, putting my arm around him.

He soon started to lay down, and rest his head on me. I moved my arm so I could pet his skull. He purred which was weird but kinda cute. I kept petting him and he seemed to enjoy it.

I looked over at the bag he was carrying. It was stuffed but, I didn't know what any of the stuff was.

"Hey Ink, what's in the bag?"

He then shot up and dove for the bag. I, being confused and very startled, questioned this. What was so important about the bag?

"Do you know what today is?!" Ink asked excitingly.

"Uh, February 14th. Why?" I answered still confused.

"Anything special happening today?!" He asked with eagerness in his voice.

"Uhh, no? Not that I can recall. Is it your birthday or something? Cause I don't have a gift. Sorry." I said questioning what was going on.

"Today's valentine's day!" Ink said digging into his bag.

I looked at him confused. Valentine? The fudge is that? He looked at me after not hearing a response. Seeing my confused face, he started getting confused too.

"You do know valentine's day is, right?" He asked a little worried. I shook my head. It sounded familiar, but no.

He sighed putting his hands and the bag down.

"Valentines day is a day specifically for love. You get to show the one you love you care and you over them! And I love you so, this day is for us! Get it now?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

I nodded slowly, kind of understanding.

He them proceeded to rummage through the bag.

"Here! This is for you!" He said handing me a heart shaped box and a card.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's a box of chocolates and a card I made. Do you like it?" He responded.

"Not as much as I love you~" I answered.

He blushed a little. How adorable.

"Sorry I didn't get you a present. I didn't know. But, I think I have something even better than that." I said.

"What is it?" Ink asked curiously.

I let go of the box of chocolates and the card, and wrapped my hand around his waist bringing him over to me. I put a hand underneath his chin and brought his face towards mine.

I gave him a nice kiss, and he instantly kissed back, melting into the kiss.

I pulled away before it got heated, and rested back against the tree. He layed back down, and rested his eyes.

After that, we started talking again while eating chocolate.

This is one day I'll never forget.