Poor Little Ol' Skeleton

(Warning there will be some swearing in this chapter. I try to keep it to a minimum or bleep it out, and I know most of you don't care or it doesn't affect you,but just a little warning)

Blue's pov

I'm getting worried about, well, everything!

Ink has yet to return! Dream is still missing! I feel like there is something I don't know, and I don't like that! Things are still not okay between the two sides, despite the two leaders being friends! Why can't we just make peace with them? That's really all I want! What Ink wants! What everyone probably wants!

Ink has been gone for about an hour or so, and that's too long to just get tea. I know you get distracted when shopping, especially Ink because he's Ink. But he also went emotionless. Meaning he probably would just go to the store to get tea and not care about anything else. Where the heck could he be? Where the heck could Dream be? Why won't anyone tell me anything!?

I stood up. I'm going to go look for him! So I walked out the door into the wide world.

"Ink Said That He Was Going To Get Some Tea, But If It Took Him This Long, He's Probably Seeing The Demons! Let's Go!" I said to myself. I started walking over there, but then the walk turned into a sprint, then turned into a run. Why was I running? Was I that desperate to find Ink?

I was almost there when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry Sorry!" I said as I got up and held out a hand for them.

"No no! its alright." The other reassured as I took it. I pulled them up and got a good look at the stranger.

"Error!?"
"Blue?!"

We both yelled in unison.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"To find Ink! Have you seen him? He answered.

"No! I thought he was meeting with you."

We were both confused when we heard a scream come from the forest.

"What was that?" Error asked, but I was already running towards it. I didn't know myself but, it could be someone in need of help.

I heard footsteps behind me and assumed those were Errors. We finally got to a clearing, I could see a dark shadow like figure, and I instantly knew it was Nightmare. I threw some bones at him to distract him, and when I got the chance, I tackled him to the ground.

Error also came out, but went for something different.

"No!" He shouted as he flung strings over the edge.

I couldn't see what he was aiming for or what he was doing, but as much as I wanted to know, I also had to keep nightmare down.

I looked down. "What Do You Want Nightm-" I was cut off at the sight of this monster. It wasn't nightmare that's for sure. It's been awhile sense I've seen him, but I know for sure Nightmares outline was Blue and not Yellow. And He didn't have a crown. The crown weirdly looked familiar. That was when I noticed his clothes. The looked quite a lot like Dreams...

"What Did You Do To Dream!?" I yelled summoning bones behind me. The other looked up at me, but their eyes seemed lost. Like something traumatizing just happened. It didn't matter, this person hurt Dream, and possibly Ink as well.

"ANSWER ME!" I screamed while firing the bones. I looked down at this monster angrily. It was then did I realize the other was crying. Streaks of tears were falling from his eyes. I don't know why, but I couldn't hurt him. Those eyes looking up at me reminded me of Dream. As if this was