Yugioh: Ten Minutes (in Heaven)

"Hey guys!"  Tori yelled, turning the music off as Serenity tapped a glass with a knife. "Time for things to get fun! We are going to play ten minutes in heaven!" 

Seto frowned while some of the other guys groaned. "Seriously? Aren't we too old for this?" Jack spat, sipping his spiked tea. 

Tori rolled her eyes. "Just for that, you can go first, Mr. Jackass," she retorted, earning a glare from the blonde. She quickly walked away and went over to you. 

Your back to the windowsill, you watched as she made her way over to you. "Really? There is no way I am going in the closet with Jack, if that's what you're implying," You spoke flatly, crossing your arms. 

Tori shook her head. "No, that wasn't it at all. In fact,..." her voice turned to a whisper. "I wanted your opinion on who I should put Jack in the closet with." Tori winked and put her finger to her lips. 

"Oh! Um...." You thought for a moment. "How about Crow? That would be hilarious!" You whispered back. 

Tori nodded, and went to go grab both boys. She shoved Jack in the closet first, and then found Crow near the bottom of the staircase. 

When both boys were in the locked closet, everyone went silent. 

"Jack! What the hell! You spilled your drink all over me!" 

"Well, that's not my bloody fault! I got shoved in here without warning!" 

The two bickered the entire time, but it was still fun to listen to... AND, Mina and Carly recorded the whole thing.  ;) 

You unlocked the door for them, and immediately sidestepped. Both boys came tumbling out: Crow landing on top of Jack. 

"Get the bloody hell off 'a me!" Jack yelled, shoving Crow onto his back. 

"Well, excuse me, Mr. "I'm-too-good-for-this-game"! You're the one who got us into this mess in the first place!" Crow shot back, fixing his headband. 

You shot a look at Yusei, who sighed and led them both outside, shutting the door behind him. He gave you a thumbs up and smiled. You returned the smile, and stood up. 

"Well, that was fun. Who's next?" You asked the green-haired girl. 

"You can go,..." She sing-songed. 

You rolled your eyes and picked an object... It was: 

- A stuffed dog

- A dog tag (as in the silver metal one military dudes wear) 

- A paper clip

- A small angel figurine

- A spikey earring

- A plastic bat wing

- A red poker chip

- A pair of sunglasses

- A pen

- A heartbeat necklace

- A pair of rings (one silver and one gold) stuck together

- A small container of confetti

- A feather pen

- A clam OR a duel gazer

- A blue ribbon

- A silver bookmark

- A miniature knight's helmet

- A red string

*******************************************************************

Author's Note: 

Feel free to leave a guess as to who an object belongs to! You can also comment "❤" (or any heart emoji) on an object that you would like me to write. ;) This list is in no particular order... or is it?....🤫

~ Rose 😉