A Small Angel Figurine

I reached my hand into the bag and I pulled out... a small angel statue. I gasped. "Who put such a delicate object in here?" I asked, scanning the room. 

A white haired male stepped forward. I bit my lip, thinking it's Yami Bakura. 

I turn away and cross my arms, walking to the closet. "Wait, (Y/N)!" I hear a soft voice call. 

I turn around and see Ryou. "Oh. Hi, Ryou!" I smile and stop in my tracks to the closet. 

He walks up to me, grabbing my hand. "Shall we?" He gestures to the open closet door. 

I look up at him with my (Y/E/C) eyes wide. "Wait... I picked your object?" I look up at Ryou's soft brown eyes. 

He nods. "Yep." He leads me to the closet and we hear the door shut. Silence fills the air and I just now notice that Ryou still has my hand in his. 

"Um, Ryou," I look down at our hands. "You can let go of my hand now." I say softly. 

He pulls away quickly. "Oh right. Sorry, (Y/N)," he says, turning away to face the wall. 

"No worries, Ryou." I say, smiling. "So do you want to play the game? We don't have to." I look down and blush, pressing my cold hands to my face. 

Ryou shakes his head of white hair. "I'll play it." He says softly, turning to me. 

"W-what?" I turn to face him. I blush, turning my head away. 

He grabs my chin, turning my face to face his. He puts his lips close to mine, his breath hitting my face. He closes the gap and brushes his lips against mine. I kiss him back softly, still holding the angel figurine in my hand. 

All too soon the door opens. "Okay, out." Tori says, breaking us up. 

We both blush, walking out of the closet hand in hand.