Odion x Reader

[A/N]: Been a hot minute. My bad. This is for @L3sb1anK1nda. So sorry it's short. 

Art credit goes to SetsunaKou on DeviantArt. https://www.deviantart.com/setsunakou/art/Odion-Ishtar-26597417 

*******************************************************************

"Master Merik, you need to stop. Lie down," Odion said in his deep voice. He swiftly moved over to the young boy's bedside. 

He placed a hand on the blonde's shoulder, pushing back into the pillows. "Sleep. I will be here to help, my Lord." 

Merik nodded. "O-okay." He closed his purple eyes, his head gently sinking back into the pillow as he let Odion's hand move his hair from his face. 

I quietly came into the room, kneeling behind Odion. I said nothing as I rested my chin on his strong shoulder. He smiled, tilting his head so I could feel his cheek against mine. He turned his face, kissing my temple. 

"It's okay, (Y/N). You and Odion can leave. I'll be in a minute to watch over him." Ishtar said in my mind. 

Damn, she is so creepy when she does that. She must have told Odion the same, because he turned to me, offering me his hand. I took it and he led me out of the room. We pasted Ishtar, nodding as a thank you. She smiled and nodded back. 

"Will he be alright?" I asked quietly, breaking the silence as we made our way out into the sandy desert. 

Odion nodded. "Yes, I believe so. He needs to learn to control the darkness within him. Otherwise, I fear he may not survive the demon growing within him." 

I widened my eyes, looking down to the ground. "Oh." 

Odion took one step and closed the gap between us. He pecked my lips. "Hey, it's okay. He's not your burden to worry about. He's mine." 

I nodded, hugging him close. He held me tight in his strong arms, the scent of rose and hibiscus oils wafting from his robes. 

"Besides, I have something to fight for, and that's you. I love you, (Y/N)." 

I smiled up at him. "I love you too."