Chapter 17 - Lazy Day

Your POV

"So what happened last night Mitsu?" I ask.

The next morning when Kyoya and I came down for breakfast, Mitsu was sitting at the table eating some cake.

"Nothing, really. We sat and talked for a while, then we danced." he starts blushing while he remembers his kiss.

"Uh-huh, you're missing a detail. Kyoya and I saw you. How did she taste?" I ask. He doesn't answer and just turns a deeper shade of red.

"Where.. how did you.. why?" he stutters.

I just laugh and start eating my breakfast.

"Speaking of last night, what were we hearing after you and Kyoya went to bed?" Hikaru asks.

"That is none of your business, Hikaru." Kyoya says.

"Okay, but it sounded like.. holy crap... you didn't! Did you?" Hikaru says.

I just turn red at the thought of what happened last night. I look at Kyoya. He is giving Hikaru his devil stare.

"That. Is. None. Of. Your. Business. Hikaru." he says.

Hikaru is pale and I just give a sigh of relief. Everyone is staring at me and Kyoya. They probably are curious to know what happened last night.

We all just sit there, eating in awkward silence. I am the first one to break the silence.

"So, Tamaki. How many minutes did you get with Haruhi?" I ask.

"I don't know. I lost track of time." he blushes.

"About an hour and 45 minutes." Haruhi says.

"Right, that must've been fun." I say.

"Not as fun as your night I bet." I just blush.

I decide to get up and rinse off my plate. Afterwards, I go back upstairs and get dressed. Last night, I took off my necklace so it wouldn't get in the way. I forgot to put it back on.

I change into a pair of skinny jeans and a dark blue tee shirt. I put on my necklace, and went back downstairs. Kyoya was sitting on the couch in the living room.

"What do you think about moving here if we ever get married?" Kyoya asks.

"What makes you think we're not getting married at some point?" I respond.

"I don't know, there isn't very many life long highschool relationships that I know of. You didn't answer my question, though." he says.

"Right, I think it's a lovely place. I bet we could start a family here." Kyoya blushes as I say that.

"Like children?" Kyoya asks.

"Oh, not now of course we're not ready for that yet. I'm not ready to give birth to a child." I say.

"Right. Of course." he responds.

"So, where are the others?" I ask.

"We all decided to do different things. Tamaki and Haruhi went into town, Honey and Mori went to the beach, I don't know what the twins are doing. So, that just leaves you and me. What do you want to do?" he says.

"Well, I really just want to binge (favorite tv show). Have you seen it?" I ask.

"No, I don't think so." he responds.

"I think you would like it. You should watch it with me." I say.

"Okay, let's watch it." he says.