Chapter 5 - Friday

Kyoya POV

I wake up in the guest bedroom. (y/n) was laying next to me. She must've realized I was gone. I check the time. 7:06. Crap. I see a notification. An email from the school.

Attention students,
There will be no school as of today. Today has been marked as a grading day. Have a wonderful three day vacation.
- Ouran Academy School Board

I smile to myself. Another free day to spend with (y/n). I look at her sleeping peacefully. I pick her up bridal style, and take her to her room. As I make my way to the kitchen to ask the chefs to make a small breakfast of eggs bacon and toast, Honey sees me and asks why I'm not ready for school. He's dressed in the uniform. I hold up the email from the school, and he goes back to his room.

I wait for the food in the dining room. When they bring it out, I take it to (y/n). Luckily, she was still asleep. If she wasn't, she would have ruined the surprise.

"(y/n)." I say lightly shaking her.

"Mm?" she responds, not opening her eyes.

"Wake up, I have a surprise." I tell her.

She opens her eyes and sits up.

"What is it?" she asks.

"I brought you breakfast." I give her the food.

"Thank you Kyoya." she says before taking a bite. "Did you make it?"

"No, I requested the chefs to make you breakfast." I reply.

She takes a few bites before remembering today was Friday.

"Crap! We have school!" she scarfs the rest of her meal and sends me out of the room to get changed before I could tell her we didn't have school today.

I wait for (y/n) in the living room.
When she finally comes out, I explain to her that we don't have school today. She sighs as she goes to change into something more casual.

She walks out wearing a white lace shirt with a tank top underneath it, and a really nice pair of jeans. Her wavy, (h/c) hair pulled into a low pony tail. The necklace I bought for her matches well with her outfit. I stare at her for a moment.

"I know this is the second time you've changed, but can you find something else?" I ask as politely as possible.

"Why?" she responds

"I plan on taking you out somewhere. There's a lot of perverts out there." I say. "Why don't I pick something for you?"

"O-Okay.." she says.

We walk to her closet. I look at her clothes, and see a bikini outfit. I stare at it for a few seconds. I can't stop myself from imagining what she would look like in it. I blush, but keep looking. Finally, I settle on a somewhat baggy tye-dye shirt and a pair of capri leggings. She sends me out again. When she comes out, she asks me where I'm taking her.

"It's a surprise." I smile at her.

We walk outside where one of the Haninozuka limos is waiting for us. I whisper in the driver's ear. He nods and shuts the door behind us.

On the way there I give her the chance to guess where I'm taking her. We play 20 questions.

"Is it outside?"

"Yes."

"Is it quiet?"

"No."

"Are there animals?"

"Possibly."

"Is it fun?"

"You would enjoy it."