Chapter 15 - Beach

Honey's POV

I was surprised when a girl asked me on a date. It was so surprising, I had to ask Takashi what to say. I'm glad Lily asked me out, because now I have a chance to use what Takashi taught me. I'm also scared about it. I don't want to mess up and make her stop liking me. I'm too selfish.

But I know I can do it. (y/n) and Takashi believe I can, so I believe it too.

I look out the plane window and cuddle Usa-chan. I think about what might happen and I get worried again. I ask Takashi to go over the lessons with me again.

"It has been a while, hasn't it?" he asks.

"Yeah, it has." I respond.

"Okay, I suppose it won't hurt to practice." he says.

We go over each lesson until we get to the beach. (y/n) doesn't know yet because Kyo-chan said it was a surprise for her.

"We're here!" Tama-chan shouts.

"Where exactly is here?" (n/n)-chan asks Kyo-chan.

"We are at my family's private beach house. I noted that Haruhi preferred the beach over the resort I took everyone to last week." he responds.

"Yeah, Kyo-chan said to keep it a secret for you! He wanted to--" Takashi covers my mouth before I could reveal anything to my sister.

"What's going on?" she asks.

"You will find out later." Kyoya says.

Your POV

I wonder what's going on. I bet I can get it out of Tamaki. Correction, I KNOW I can get it out of Tamaki. I just won't because the poor thing already pees his pants when I am just frustrated. That, and I don't want Kyoya to kill him for ruining his  surprise.

I need to calm down. Maybe take some anger management classes. Spend more time with Kyoya somehow. He knows how to calm me down. My relationship with Kyoya gets me thinking about Mitsu's blooming relationship with Lily. I hope it works out.

I loved the look on Mitsu's face when she asked him out. He was so surprised, he just blushed slightly and stared at her. He took a second before asking Takashi what to say.

I could tell he liked her. She is very beautiful. She has an amazing personality, but will hide it until she knows them better. I only know this because Hailey and Bailey won't stop talking about her.

"Hey Mitsu! How are you?" I ask.

"I'm really excited!" he says.

"Oh? Why?" I respond.

"Because someone really pretty asked me out. She said her name is Lily." he smiles.

"That's awesome Mitsu!" I say.

"Wait, did you know about this? Is that what you talked about with Takashi? Maybe he knows, and that's why he told me to accept!" he says.

"Uhm.." I panic.

"If I'm right, thank you. I hope this goes well and I end up with her. She's the first girl to see me in a different perspective. Well, other than you of course." he suprised me.

"I don't know how you figured it out but it was spot on. I also hope that you can make it together. I don't want you to be alone, but I can't always be there for you when you need me. That's one of the reasons I want you to have a girlfriend. So that she can take care of you when Takashi and I are busy." I say.

"I know that Takashi can't take care of me forever, so I'm glad I will have a chance to have someone who can. If me and Lily make it, I hope we last. Like you and Kyoya, and Tamaki and Haruhi." he looks in the distance.