Chapter 12 - The grade school host

"I want to be trained to impress ladies."

"Is that so? Well, first, you have to work on your compliments. Calling someone a carp is not a compliment." I say.

"I knew that.. I just have a hard time controlling what comes out of my mouth." his smile fades.

"Well, we can work on that. We all have room for improvement. Take Hikaru and Kaoru for example. They need to learn not to get on my bad side, or that's where they will stay forever." I say.

The twins look scared even though I didn't say it to them, or in a scary voice.

"Why, what will happen if they don't?" he asks.

"Let's just say that I could kill them if I wanted to. If they were on my bad side, they won't be alive to see my children." I say, and flash them a look.

They pass out from fear. I just laugh and turn back to the grade schooler. He looks scared of me now.

"I was going to ask if you could train me, but now I'm not sure." he says.

"Yeah I think I woukd be a better test subject. Insult me, you won't make it to highschool." it's his turn to pass out in fear.

"Darn I wanted to say 'Insult Kyoya, you won't live to see tomorrow.'" Kyoya just laughs.

"Would you really kill for Kyoya?" Tamaki asks.

"Do you want to test it? Go ahead, insult Kyoya. If you live through him, I guarantee you won't last five seconds with me." Mitsu, Takashi, and Kyoya are the only ones left conscious.

"Who wants to go get ice cream? I ask.

We all walk out to Kyoya's limo after I write a note for the unconscious boys. We head to a nearby ice cream shop. I order (favorite ice cream flavor), Kyoya gets rocky road, Mitsu gets birthday cake, and Takashi gets vanilla.

An hour or so later, we go to the nearest park. While Mitsukuni plays on the equipment, and Takashi is watching him, Kyoya and I sit on a bench and have a conversation.

"So, have you told your mom about us yet?"

"Yeah, just last night. She won't leave me alone about grandchildren. So what about your dad? Did you tell him?"

"No, but I did tell my sister. Father wasn't home."

"You told Fuyumi? Isn't she bad at keeping secrets?"

"Yeah.. I'm hoping I can get to father before she does."

"I hope so too. Whatever he does to you, it won't be as bad if you tell him, because he'll be mad that you didn't tell him if he heard from Fuyumi."

"Yeah, I know. I'm pretty sure he will be back tonight. I don't even know what I'm going to say yet."

"It's going to be okay. You can get through this. He will support you with your relationship. I can feel it."

"He will be relaxed a little bit to know you're a Haninozuka."

"That would make sense."

"What if you come with me? I can introduce you to him. He won't do anything if you are standing right there."

"And, after he gets to know me, he hopefully won't hate me."

"So you're coming to my house then?"

"Of course! I don't want you to get hurt."

He looks at me as I blush. He blushes and leans in to kiss me. Before that happens, we get interrupted by Mitsu.

"Hey guys! Will you come play with me and Takashi?"

"Of course Mitsu! Give us a second!"

"Okay, (y/n)!"

"Sorry Kyoya, he always does that. Interrupting at the last minute."

"It's alright. I forgot he was here. Let's go."

He stands up and reaches for my hand. I let him take it and stand up. We walk over to where Mitsukuni is playing.

This park has a merry go round. I point it out to Mitsu and we get on. Takashi spins us while Kyoya just watches us. I'm laughing as I try not to fall off. Takashi is good at spinning a merry go round. It's probably because of how strong he is.

"This is so much fun! Go faster Takashi!" Takashi goes faster. I feel like I'm going to throw up.

"Hold on Takashi, let me get off. I feel sick." He slows it down enough to where I can jump off.

"Thanks Takashi." I try to walk towards Kyoya. I reach him and hold on to his arm to keep myself upright.

"Are you okay?" Kyoya asks.

"Yeah, just dizzy. I need to sit down." I say.

We walk over to the bench we sat on earlier. I sit and wait until I feel okay before standing up and pulling Kyoya to the swings. This time he swings with me instead of pushing me.

We don't swing very high. Just to where we're moving a foot above ground.

"It feels nice to sit here, looking at the view. Children playing and having fun, the sky, the greenery. It's one of the best things you can experience." I say to Kyoya.

"I couldn't have said that any better." he responds.

I look at him and smile. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I feel so relaxed. Like I can just fly away with Kyoya right next to me.

I know we have to go home soon. So I stop my swing and we all leave the park. We take Mitsu and Takashi back to our home. I say goodbye, and leave with Kyoya to his mansion.

~Hello my readers! Sorry this chapter was so short. Only 927 words outside of this A/N. My usual is over 1300. It's because the next chapter is when -- whoops! No spoilers!
~Taiama_Nicoto