Chapter 14 - Honey Gets a Girlfriend

Your POV

It's been about a week since the water park place. I've gotten to know more about Kyoya's father, while he's gotten to know more about me. I know he enjoys it when I'm around Kyoya.

I walk down the hallway to go to the bathroom, when I run into Fuyumi.

"Fuyumi? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" she asks in response.

"I--" I start.

"Oh! Right! You must be (y/n). Kyoya's girlfriend. I guess you already know me." she says.

"Yeah, that's me." I answer

"It's so nice to finally meet you!" she exclaims.

"It's nice to meet you too, Fuyumi." I say.

"We should really talk more!" she says.

"I agree but can I go to the bathroom please?" I ask as politely as possible.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Of course!" she says.

I go to the bathroom and go to crawl back into bed. I notice Kyoya isnct in bed anymore. Then I realize that today is a school day.

"Crap. Okay." I say to myself.

I rush to get ready for school. I meet Kyoya outside while struggling with my school bag. He just laughs as I shove the rest of my toast in my mouth.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I ask.

"Well you looked cute strugglimg with your bag." he says.

"Whatever. When did you get up?" I respond.

"When you went to the bathroom." he says.

"I'm still tired. I wanted to keep cuddling you." I lean on him.

"Me too, but I knew that if we did, we would both fall back asleep and miss our flight after school." he says.

"What flight?" I ask.

"It's another surprise. The club is in on it too." he says.

"Okay." I close my eyes.

We sit in silence until we get there. We then go to our classes as usual. The twins came up to me as soon as I walked through my classroom door.

"Has Kyoya told you yet?" I jump.

"About what?" I ask.

"Did he say anything about a surprise?" they ask.

"Of course he did. Why?" I respond walking to my seat.

"Do you want to know what it is?" they follow me.

"No, go sit down and leave me alone. Kyoya will tell me when he's ready." I say.

"But--" they start.

"Don't. Make. Me. Tell. You. Twice." they look at me in fear and go to sit down.

I sit through the class and head to lunch in Music Room #3. I see Kyoya sitting by himself and go to sit next to him. Before I get to him, Tamaki stops me.

"Don't go over there, Kyoya's not in a good mood." he warns.

"You think I can't change that?" I give him a hard glare.

He squeaks and let's me go.

"Good move." I say.

I sit down next to Kyoya.

"What's wrong Kyoya? Tamaki said you're in a bad mood." I ask.

He sighs and shows me a picture of me and the twins. From the point of view, it looked like I was kissing one of them.