Chapter104: A warlords search Part one: Investigation

It was a very cloudy night, as Lord garmadon walked continuing to follow cloud's paw prints, as Burning questions went through his mind: 'Why did cloud leave' 'did she get kidnapped' 'Or did she get taken by the oni'. He honestly didn't know, But he knew he had to find Cloud, wherever the pup could be. He knew he needed to get any kind of lead, to show where she could generally be. As he walked the streets, it became gloomy, it seemed more clouds rolled in, even more then what the oni made with their purple clouds. He continues to walk hoping he'll find something that could lead to where in the same ninjago cloud was, but what he didn't know was it wasn't just the cloud who was missing, the whole resistance was captured by the oni, and being held hostage.

The man looked around, as he did he caught in the corner of his eye people running away from him, a Normal response it was people still feared him after the whole sons of garmadon took over. He rolled his eyes. Humans were scared of anything, and the fear in their heads made them over react, as he continued to walk he thought he noticed something in the bushes. But shook it off it was probably something useless, a human belonging, so he didn't even try to recover it. He thought about possibly going back to the bounty since it'd been a few days since he's been on the bounty, nonetheless talked to the white haired girl. He did wonder why the pup who was so loyal to harumi suddenly upped and left her. He reasoned there had to be a reason, but if there wasn't did harumi do something that upset the pup causing her to run away? He figures he'll find out soon.

As he continued to walk, he looked up into the sky and thought about how crazy this was. He had no idea where Cloud was, and he had a promise to deliver to the white haired girl regarding her Pomeranian pup, who seemed to have left the face of ninjago. He had found tracks at first but after following the tracks it led to a dead end, where there was only this brown substance that he could've sworn to smell before, he wasn't sure but he was certain it was from the oni Mistaké. He sighed as he looked up into the cloudy navy sky. He heard children running around him laughing and playing games. He wasn't sure how humans would be able to have 'Fun' during this war.

He rolled his eyes and figured it was probably because they didn't know what the resistance was doing or they were honestly used to it by now since it seemed like ninjago was attacked so often. As for the Children, he knew they were completely obvious to what happened since they were so young they didn't actually know what was going on currently. He sighed and figured he should just head back to the bounty and check in with the white haired girl, and possibly the resistance, and him ans Harumi could possibly search tomorrow morning.

He easily climbed the rope that allows him access to the cherry coated ship, and once on the ship he was masked with the darkness, and he made this way towards the white haired girls room. He smiled as he saw "harumi" under some pillows sensing something off he walked over and pulled her covers off to reveals a collection of pillows. "Harumi?" He started to panic, as he sensed no one else on the ship, he started going around in each room, and checked everywhere but couldn't find any of the resistance members, and then ran onto the deck of the bounty.

"Why could they be!?"

〜〜

Hello everyone, Jdizzle here I hope you enjoyed that chapter, and possibly the chapter name.(I honestly don't remember how I came up with it) I think i came up with this theme because last Thursday I was trying to figure out an idea for my chapter and I was laying in bed, and staring at the ceiling when the episode of season12(when Zane became a detective)came into my mind and I was like: "Huh, that could work" and so that's how I came up with that. So yeah if you liked that chapter please comment, and I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye Jdizzle sighing out peace