Chapter 162: All for Nothing

Everyone looked at the screen, and They couldn't believe their eyes. They hoped this wasn't a dream, and Kept rubbing their eyes to see if it was just an illusion. But No there she was on the screen. LLoyd felt tears prick at the coners of his eyes, ans sniffled. He didn't like this, He did not find this funny. He looks at The group, anger, and tears were present on his face. "Alright, Who The Heck Is doing THIS?!" He asked, as he got off the couch. When no one answered, In his moment of anger, He accidentally started up his powers, making everyone worried, Making Eveyone Hide behind Garmadon who still had a neural face as Usal.

The pig tail haired girl, trying to calm herself down, as she was hiding behind The oni Lord. "Lloyd, Please calm down. We Didn't do Do Anything!" She tried to tell, The Blonde Haired boy, Who didn't listen To her pleas. "I said, Who is Doing this!" He yelled. As Lighting then struck from outside, Making Mirage Yelp. "If, This is a joke I don't find this funny! At All" LLoyd yelled. "One Of you, better confess or Else!" he demanded.

He was getting more and more angry and he felt like he was gonna blow in a second, but then Garmadon without a second thought slapped him across the face so hard he went unconscious, falling to the floor with a thump. Everyone turned around, angry at the Oni lord, for what he just did. But Garmadon replied in that cold voice of his like always. "It was Necessary". They all wanted to talk back, and say it wasn't but they knew better then to argue with him, he was an Oni lord after all, and his anger shouldn't be felt with.

Mirage looks at at the group, and then looks at The Tv. "Do you think the broadcast is real?" She asked, with her voice full of uncertainty. Everyone went slient, not sure what to say because, they saw Harumi's death, they saw Zephyr kill her. "I'm not sure, Mirage.... I mean we saw her death, and there's no possibility she could've survived that". She says voicing her opinion to the group, but that was when Nix Spoke up. "Yea! But You forget one thing" he says, as everyone turned to look down at the husky puppy.

"What is it Nix?" The Wise old women asked. As she turned her attention like the others, to The Husky. "You, Forget Harumi is Half Oni, and Oni Have the power of super natural Healing" He says, as he went and Jumped onto the couch, and layed down. "Therefore, What if she Managed to Heal herself, and was just hiding away, So then she could Strike Zephyr when he's most Vulnerable" he suggested.

The group all looked at each other, and They couldn't help but admit, He had a point. Harumi was Half Oni, and It was reasonable that she could heal herself. But they couldn't belive they didn't think of this sooner. Before they could breathe a sigh of relief, the door busted open, with a slam. Everyone turned and turned pale, when they saw It was Zephry and His forces, After trying to hide, and get away from, now had find them, and Now It was all for nothing, Because he was here. And Now they were captured.

~~~~~~~
Hello everyone Jdizzle here I hope you enjoyed that chapter because I certainly enjoyed making that chapter like on the chapters I do this one was a bit rushed because I didn't really have time to make it but I think it's all turned out pretty good. Did you guys see the teaser trailer for season 16 it looks awesome and I'm so excited to see it come out in Korea on either the 30th or 31st of May. We might have to wait a while for the English version but I think it will still be awesome somebody villains are in the trailer and I'm wondering who the person is behind the white and blue mask if you guys have any theories leave them down and below I always read the comments because they make my day. Anyway with that being said another reminder that stop motion will be coming out next year in February, Where I will mark the five year anniversary I think five years we've been doing it since 2019 so I think it is five years but it will be in parts I'm not gonna be doing the whole thing. Because I would probably be pressuring myself to do the whole thing and not have any time for anyone else or my family so yeah I'm doing a hunted part one. The first one that's going to be released it's going to be chapters one through 10. The next it's going to be 11 through 21 the next it's gonna be 22 to 32 I want to say and then you get it's gonna go from there. If you have any questions about anything, just ask in the comments, I'll be happy to answer him.I'm so excited to be doing is that motion it's gonna be awesome and I feel like this is gone on way too long so I'm gonna end this A/N here! I hope you guys are having a fantastic day and or night and I will see you guys later jdizzle sighing out peace!