Chapter130: Racer's On Your Marks

The sun started to rise, but as everyone was asleep, in their bed tucked under their covers, the sun rose higher as the flowers started to bloom and many colors were blooming around them. Rumi however wasn't asleep, since she was reading a book, as she was sitting in a chair. She saw the cloud was still asleep. With the time for herself she thought about zephyr. " it doesn't make sense" she started to think. "One moment he's nice and sweet but then I catch him staring at me", and it's almost like he's glaring at her.

Everything was so frustrating. She wanted everything to make more sense, she didn't know why she was here in the first place, she felt like she didn't belong there at all, she control her powers, the little miss emotion and she could probably kill someone, and she never wanted that to happen.

As she was in the middle of her dialogue she didn't hear the door opening, and footsteps approaching. She was looking out the window, when suddenly felt hands on her shoulder she gasps as she jumped out of her chair a beam of destruction cam out of her hand, only to see Lloyd standing there hands up in a surrender motion. "Sorry Rumi"

Harumi started to calm down. She looked around and saw her room for the torment now had a ripped up wallpaper from the destruction beam. Her face went red, and she looked away. "H-Hey"

The blonde chuckled at her behavior, and kissed her on the forehead, he then pulled her to the cafeteria where the delicious smells were everywhere, hmm she smelled many good breakfast foods like: cinnamon rolls, pancakes, waffles, and so much more. She smiled, after she got her food, and sat down along with Lloyd and the ninja minus Jay.

As they began to eat, the breakfast was oh so rudely interrupted by Matis as he came into the room, and everyone turned to look at the man. He seemed to have a slim figure, he was leaning against a wall, hair was covering the half of his face, and his eyes he wore a jacket with a tee-shirt underneath, along with some blue jeans, and white sneakers.

He blew some hair out of his face. At first glance many would say he didn't look like a soon to be adult he looks like one of the cool popular kids who hung out behind the dumpster with sunglasses on, and chewing bubble gum.

"It's time for the next event, or whatever" he announces Harumi takes note that his voice did sound like a teenager. it sounded almost slow, and moody. She decided to investigate him later to find out more about the boy, for he could be an enemy as well.

Outside in the arena, all the competitors all gathered around, as Zephyr announces the competitors for the next match. Zephyr greeted them the usually way, with a smile, as he waved them all inside. "Good morning, fighters!" Who's ready for the next event!" He called, as everyone was cheering in response.

"Before I explain the event, can the elemental master of Amber, and Mental come forward?" The two looked at each other, before they went and headed to the place where zephyr was above them. They were then handed roller skates, they looked at each other confused.

"we will be going to an event similar to Master Chen's event called: thunder blade! Same rules, but there are no teams, and three people will be eliminated! Now everyone go get your skates and then we will begin!

Rumi got a little nervous she had never skated before, so she was probably going to be the last one and get out, she sighed, she was in trouble. They all headed to a little stand that was the place they were to get their skates from and everyone was getting their respective color, she had white skates with a purple outline with sparkles.

—-

Harumi sat up from the bench as eveyone started going out to the arena. She took a deep breath, and attempted to get up without falling, and it worked!...... for the first few seconds. She lost her balance and started to fall when, suddenly she felt herself getting caught, she looked up and there was Lloyd helping her up.