Chapter100: Discovering the plans of the noodle truck

Note: May I say happy one hundred chapters you guys!! 🎉🎊

It was the dead of night, as Lloyd was being pulled by the freckles hair girl. He didn't know where the girl was taking him, but he didn't feel like going to bed so this was a better option in his opinion.

The two traveled, beyond the bounty and headed towards somewhere unknown to the blonde. Lloyd looked at the girl who was pulling him towards the unknown. As the stars glimmered underneath them, as the went beyond the eye could see.

The blonde noticed a building that was fairly familiar, when getting closer he saw it was the garage depo, that he used during his resistance days. He blinked and wondered: 'why are we here' he watched as the girl was starting to climb up the side of the building, he did the same, and soon they were on top and Lloyd turned towards the girl who was looking down at the contents of the place.

Inside the place people with noodle trucks were inside discussing something, the blonde looked at the girl who was staring down at the sight below them. Lloyd looked at the girl. "How'd you know they'd be here?"

The girl smiled, and chuckled: "I've been watching them for a while, tracking them. When you first saw me when you were out with your friends, and you saw me, I was currently tracking them" Lloyd blinked, but nodded, "So that was you, in the truck"

The girl nodded, " that was me" she confirmed to the blonde out loud. Lloyd looke at the girl who kept looking down at the people below. Lloyd And mirage both stayed slient for the time being before Lloyd spoke again: "So what's the plan exactly, do we go in and stop them or?"

Mirage turned her attention away from the trucks ans back at the blonde who in her mind asked way to many questions. "No absolutely not, we can't. It's too dangerous. We have to get a team" she turns and pauses before sighing. "I've been tracking, not just the noodle trucks but, the poeple inside their very dangerous crimals, not to be messed with".

The blonde only smiled, "how bad can they be? I've delt with so many villains it's almost become a daily routine" the blonde paused, and chuckled to himself. "Trust me on that, I've seen a lot of things my whole life, some events could of made a man go mad, or even insane"

The girl rolled her eyes, but with amusement she asked: "oh yeah, how's that tough guy" Lloyd smiled, and smirked at the girl, as her hair blew in the wind, as the stars shines bright in the sky. "Wouldn't you like to know" he asked in a jokingly manner, putting a hand on his hip.

Mirage smirked, "alright mystery man". We should probably get you home, so we could tell your friends about these noodle trucks, so they'll be a way to stop them, and save the villages that the noodle trucks could be a potential threat too"

Lloyd signed, as he saw the stars were staring disappear, into the rising sun. Lloyd just realized he had been out the entire night. Lloyd went to the edge of the rooftop waving at mirage before they split ways.

Hello everyone welcome to the 100th chapter, can you belive it 100 chapters. Anyway if you liked that chapter please vote and comment, and I'll see you all in two weeks. Bye! Jdizzle signing out peace