Chapter4: What he deserves

Lloyd didn't know how to feel at this point. He lost his friends, he got kidnapped, got beaten up by his father and now he was being dragged into a dungeon. This day really need to get better he thought. The cuffs were digging into his skin causing them to itch. He looked at his feet as he sighed. Harumi noticed how quiet he was being and smirked. "What's wrong lloyd? you usually have something stupid to say." Harumi told him mockingly. Lloyd didn't answer. On the other hand,Harumi laughed. "Still think I'm the quiet one?" She asked him. Lloyd still didn't answer. "This was gold!" She finally broke into a fit of laughter, tormenting him. Although she wondered how long this would last. She decided to enjoy it for the time being.

As the guards opened the door to the cells. Harumi turned to lloyd."I'll talk to you later." she told him with the voice she used when she acted like she was the sweet princess of ninjago. "I trust you too can handle this?" She asked the men. They nodded fearfully. Harumi's lips curled into a smile. "Good." She went over to lloyd and gave him a shove. Causing him to fall down all the stairs. The guards chased after the green ninja as harumi walked away. As harumi walked away she pulled the photo out of her pocket. She began to study it. Why does it look so familiar? she thought. When she got back to her room she shut the door and walked over to her desk. As she sat down she continued to look at the photo. As she did, She didn't realize the door opening. She continued to look at the photo. "Where did you get the photo?" Emperor Garmadon asked, coming out of nowhere.

Her head whipped around looking at the dark lord. "My emperor." she started she wasn't expecting him to pop in unannounced. Then again she has no say in the matter. It was quiet. The two didn't speak for a while until Garmadon broke the silence. "So what were you doing with that photo?" He asked. "Well the green ninja dropped it." haumi explained. As garmadon cut her off. "THE GREEN NINJA?!" Garmadon asked- or more so scolded her. Harumi gulped. She gave a nod. Garmadon snatched the photo from her hand ripped it into two pieces,and threw it onto the floor before heading out of the room. Harumi was stunned, she just stood there in complete shock. Sure the emperor was known for his outbursts but what was that? The girl didn't think much about it and shrugged it off. She walked out of her room, checking up on the tower before she went to bed. As she did she had her arms behind her as she walked. Not having anything else to see, she went to see lloyd. As she headed down the steps to the cells. It was getting colder and colder. She heard water dripping from the ceilings onto the floor below. She lit a torch as she searched for the right cell. As we walked trying to find the prisoner, she soon saw blonde hair. She smiled she found it.
~~~
As she grabbed the keys. She unlocked the cell. When she opened the cell. She saw lloyd chained up. By his ankle. His hands were tied behind his back. He was beaten up from that little thing with his father. Lloyd's eyes were looking at the ground. Harumi almost laughed, He looked so pathetic! She leaned against the door to the cell. "You know it's kind of cute looking at you with all that heartbroken anger that you have against me." Harum teased him. Hearing her voice, Lloyd looked up. When he saw harumi he glared. Harumi laughed. "What's wrong lloyd?" Still upset she asked him. "No I'm annoyed that my first kiss was from a maniacal sociopath." Lloyd whispers to her. "So thanks for that." He replied sarcastically. Harumi rolled her eyes. "That was hardly a kiss." harumi informed him. "You know as much as i hate to say it, I was an idiot earlier." Lloyd told harumi. "It was before I knew who you truly were." harumi walked over to lloyd. Placing a hand on lloyd's shoulder. "If you know who i am humor me and tell me." harumi practically demanded him. Wasting no time, the blonde responded: "Insane," Lloyd grinned , gaining the upper-hand. "But you know what you are deep down?" He paused then answered; "You are A frightened little broken child, who is out for revenge, so she can she can fix herself by making everyone, as hurt as she was." He broke the truth out to her.

The quiet one snapped. "Why you little-" her cheeks burst into a shade of red and she slams him back against the wall. Her eyes dilating, wild in anger. "Don't pretend you know anything about me." harumi told him. "We are a kindred spirits." Lloyd shot back, using a phrase Rumi told him a while ago. Harumi let go of his shoulder and stepped away. "You don't know anything about me." she told him, growling right after. " I have your precious papa by my side, nothing stands in my way." Harumi smiled. Swearing that she saw him flinch the slightest. "Together we are freeing Ninjago of anything that poses a threat. Which just so happens to be you and your pathetic attempt of a resistance against us. Remember that." she said, with a sick sort of delight. "We are already making plans to destroy you and your little ninja friends and of course you know what i mean by destroy but wouldn't that be wonderfully fitting?"

Lloyd started to get mad. "I'll kill you if you touch them." he threatened. She giggled at the attempt, "Ooh, a threat? now that doesn't sound like something the  good green ninja would say." Harumi reminded him mockingly. "A smidge violent, don't you think?".
As there was silence between the two, Harumi finally spoke. No frowns at all despite the sentimental topic. "I grew up alone, Lloyd. Thanks to you." She stared at him, dread clear in her eyes. "I had everything and you and your friends snatched it away from me. You could never understand my pain. ". "Harumi it wasn't our fault about the devour it was-- " lloyd was saying but harumi cut him off. Punching him in the chest then yelled at him. "Yes i know tell me the same excuse again!" Harumi begged him sarcastically.

"Harumi listen, One of these days, my father is gonna-" lloyd was saying as harumi clamped her hand around his mouth. "I'm sick and tired of listening to your nonsense. So later Lloyd! " that same disturbing smile never escaped her lips. She walked out of his cell and shut the door. She turned to a SOG guard. " lock the door for me will you?" She asked tossing the keys to the guard.
~~~~
When she got up stairs, she was walked to her room. However, Killow came up to her. " Quiet one." he called.
Harumi turned around. "Yes?" She gave him the authority to speak. "The emperor as requested to see you." killow informed her. Harumi sighed. "Alright i'll head there now." she told them. She headed to the elevator. That took her up. When she got to garmadon's throne. She walked forward and bowed. "My emperor" she addressed with a small smile. "Quiet one. Earlier you asked, who the people in the photo were?" he made her recall. Bingo! She was finally getting her answer. Now, she had to play it cool to not mess up the opportunity. "Yes?" She asked him to go on. Garmadon let out a steady sigh and glanced in another direction. "That was me when i got purified. When I was still a sensei. It's the past i want to forget."

Harumi was shocked she knew garamdon was a sensei but she didn't know that was him. Garmadon's voice pulled her out of her thoughts. "The other person was Lloyd when he was younger." garmadon told her. Wait that was lloyd? Oh wait now she remembered why it was so familiar. When she was still on that facade mission, Nya told her about the photo. The emperor coughed, not really having anything else to say. "But anyway you are dismissed. I want you back here, bright and early. It's turning day. You'll need a bit of rest." he ordered. Harumi nodded and bowed. Later, heading to the elevator. Her black heels tapping against the stone flooring. The restless quiet one made her way to her room. Even though it was unlike her to think of these things, She wondered what would happen next.
~~~
A/N Hiya guys jdizzle here I hope you enjoyed chapter 4 of me and LillaSmolBean's new book. I am having a blast writing this I'm excited to show you guys our storyline of this. I had fun writing that scene between lloyd and harumi. Tell us what you thought about it in the comment section below,also I hope you guys enjoyed this if you want leave a vote and comment. And I'll see you guys later bye! :)