Chapter144: Battle of wits

As the sun started to come through the clouds, and everything was peaceful..... well not that peaceful. Sounds could be heard from the dining room, as everyone in the family was trying to find the whereabouts of the beautiful white haired, Jade empress.

Lloyd was pacing back and forth, Kai, and Nya were trying to call Harumi, they dialed her number in their communications. While Jay, and Cole, were investigating In Harumi's Room to see if there was something to Harumi's sudden Disappearance.

Everyone else, not to mention Zane, and Pixel were actually heading to the bridge, to check the screen where they could try to track Harumi's location, and then tried to find her. Lloyd sighed as he looked at the group scared, "I just don't get it why did she leave?"

Everyone went silent, they didn't know how to answer that, there were many possibilities, but they didn't know what was the correct answer, but they knew for sure they needed to find her and bring her home. "You guys, don't think she went after Zephyr do you?" He asked everyone.

Everyone looked at each other, they didn't think Harumi would be the one to go off to fight zephyr. "No no I don't think she would, there is no way she did it, she's smarter than that" The earth ninja began to reassure him. Everyone let that settle.

When suddenly the door opened, Revealing Jay, and Cole came into the room, and they didn't look so reassuring. Lloyd didn't like how their faces looked, and how scared they looked. He gulped. "You guys, what's wrong, why do you look so..... scared?" He was worried about their facial expressions.

Jay and Cole looked at each other, before they decided to break the news to the group. "T—the Oni mask of hatred, it's g-gone" Jay managed to stutter out, as he saw everyone's faces, they looked horrified. It was Lloyd who managed to speak after hearing the very bad news.

"W-what do you mean it's gone!" He demanded. "We haven't used that mask since we used it to destroy the Oni titan". The boys Looked at Each other, they both shrugged their shoulders. "We don't know Lloyd". Cole started to say as Jay decided to take over: "we went to look in his room, the Oni mask wasn't in there".

Lloyd started to panic, he shook his head, he began to pace, he now knew the worst had come true. He turned towards the group. "She went to fight zephyr!" He told everyone as the reality then sat in
〜〜

As the villains were running rampant in the city, and wreaking havoc, they failed to notice a certain white haired girl who was stealthy making her away in the shadows, sure she wasn't a ninja but she could handle herself. As she looked around she saw her beloved city being torn apart by the villains and she felt a bitter taste in her mouth.

"I'm gonna fix this, I have too" she walks over to a corner as she sees The overlord, and General Cryptor talking. "Zephyr wants us to find the White haired girl" the overlord spoke in his usual gritty deep voice. The robot general then raised his digital eyebrow. "I thought he was done with her?" He asked the taller villain.

The taller villain shook his head. "No, he wants to make sure she is no longer a threat to his reign" he explains as they two then walked off and into the street where the other villains were lurking.

The white haired girl let out a breath she didn't know she was still holding in, she sighs: "Why is everyone after me lately?" She put her back towards the alleyway wall, and then slid down and put her hands on her knees. "This is getting too much".

As she was about to say something else, she heard a swishing noise coming from somewhere she looked up, and then saw a nindroid trying to attack her. She gasped as took her leg and swept his leg knocking him to the ground.

When Harumi was satisfied thinking there was no one else to attack her she started walking when she didn't see another one behind her, she quickly did a somersault, and got out of the way as he tried to attack her.