Forced Love, But I Don't Regret It

Start from the beginning

At first it seemed like she was into me. I saw that look in her eyes when were talking. I saw her blushing when I would compliment her. I saw how shy she would get and I saw that pretty smile she would always give me.

But after that moment, the next time seeing her, everything was completely different. It feels like she dislikes me and now I really want to know why....

"You know Beyonce, me and Carol have known your parents for a long time. We already consider ourselves family so you wanting to marry our daughter would just pull us even more closer and together and be one big family," Robert says.

"That's right," Carol agreed. I hated looking at Carol, because when I looked at her all I saw was Onika. They looked just alike, they were like twins.

"So yes Beyonce, I'm allowing you to marry my daughter. It's the best thing to do, I'm sure Onika would love to marry you as well," He says but that made my eye twitch. I happily smiled while nodding my head.

I wish I could hear those words come out of Onika's mouth instead. I want to hear her happily say that she'll love to marry me. I actually really don't want to hear her father saying that. Speaking of her father, I'm pretty sure he really wants me to marry her because of the wealth I have.

I'm worth billions but yet I have nobody- no women or no kids to share or spend all my money. Only women I would love to give my money to is Onika. Gosh even if she doesn't want me I'm still willing to share my money with her. That's how much I'm in love with her...

But yea, both Carol and Robert aren't slick, they mainly want me to marry their daughter because of the money I have, the money I carry in my pockets and bank account, the money that will be able to last for soooo long that even my future great grandchildren would be able to use it.

But since I'm so fucking obsessed and in love with Onika I don't even care that her parents really want me to marry her because of my money, my wealth.

"Thank you Sir, I really appreciate you for giving me permission to marry her and make her mine because I'm truly in love with her. I love everything about her and I'm sure she'll make the perfect wife to me and the perfect mother to our future kids," I say.

Both my mother and Carol looked at each other with excited looks and a long "ooooooo" came out of their mouth. Yea I know my mother is totally excited for grandbabies, that's all she wishes for and talks about. I know she's extremely happy that I've finally found somebody that caught my eye and willing to marry her. She's waited so long for this moment.

I've always been very stubborn about finding a girl and being with them since I knew they really wouldn't be into me and that they'll be more into my money. That's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for love. I'm looking for somebody that would truly be in love with me and don't only want me for my money. So since I've found somebody that has caught my stubborn eye, both my mother and father have felt relieved because at some point, they thought I wasn't going to ever get married.

"You must really love Onika," Carol says.

"I do. I really do. Even though we've only had one small talk, I truly have strong feelings for her. I just... don't know if she feels the same way about m-me," I say before looking down at my feet.

"Oh she does! She loves you very much and even if she doesn't love you now, she'll definitely love you soon," Robert quickly butted in. God he's so thirsty and desperate for me to marry her...

I saw Carol roll her eyes at her husband. I could see she was getting tired of him being desperate as well. She looked at me and smiled. Her and Onika have the same smile, I couldn't help but to quickly look at away.