I squealed softly when I felt arms wrap around my waist and squirmed, trying to pull myself free of the arms that grasped me. "Ohoho~ She's a feisty one, isn't she?" said a gentle voice, and I felt breath on my cheek as the person speaked. Though I couldn't see who it was behind me, it was obviously a woman, her voice was slightly high pitched, though it seemed to have a very thick british accent to it. I let out a loud shriek when I felt nails creeping slowly over my stomach. I grabbed at the hands and managed to push them away, turning around and covering my stomach. This one was different. She was just as slender and just as pale, but her hair was blonde, a white blonde, and her eyes were a shiny baby bluish color. She was wearing a bright red shirt, with long dark jeans and military boots, or at least that's how they appeared.

I was shocked. Vampires. They're vampires! I thought to myself, looking back and forth between the two of them. I reached in my pocket and searched around, finding a long sharpened pencil and pulling it from my pocket as I backed into a wall. "W-what!? What the hell!? Vampires!?" I looked around for Jen but she wasn't there. It was then that I heard a soft giggling and looked to the back of the room. There was another one. She seemed slightly shorter than the others, but just as terrifying. She had long red hair with black highlights, similar to mine, and she wore a white shirt with leather pants. Her dark black nails were making their way up and down Jen's sides, who was sitting calmly in her lap. I felt my stomach clench and I growled.

"Jen how could you!? Vampires! How could you let such disgusting creatures put their hands on you! Let her go right now!" I growled and held the pencil up, the point sticking out menacingly. I heared one of them hiss and I looked over to the black haired one, she had her fangs sticking out and they seemed to shimmer slightly as she bared them to the dim lighting.

"Quite a mouth on this one, i'n't there?" she said, her voice slightly venemous and cruel, with a deep growl and heavy irish accent to it. I growled at her too and backed myself into a corner. I was more angry than frightened now. How could Jen bring me to such dangerous beings? How could she let that one hold her like that? With that my eyes glanced back to the other one, the one with Jen. She had stopped tickling her and instead looked up at me. Her eyes were calm, scary calm. She just stared at me... No. She stared through me. I could swear I felt her gaze piercing right through into my soul. She pushed Jen off of her lap gently into the floor before standing up and walking to me. I stood in a fighting stance with the pencil out front and the black haired one hissed again, I could tell it was her from her deep voice.

The redhaired one turned to the other one and held a hand to her, glaring at her. "Hush, Sienna!" I looked over to the black haired one and watched as she pulled her fangs back in. They looked normal enough now. I jumped and looked back to the redhead. She had moved so fast and so quietly I hadn't even noticed, and now she stood right beside me, holding onto the wrist with the pencil and holding my arm up. I growled and grunted, tugging harshly on my arm, trying to pull myself free from her grip. She didn't even feel to be holding onto me tightly, but she held just enough that I couldn't pull free from her. I reached my other hand up and tried to punch her, but she quickly grabbed my arm and whirled me around, pulling my arms behind my back and holding them with one hand, while she used the other to grab my hair and pull on it. I whimpered softly as she pulled my head back so it was on her shoulder and squirmed. She glared down at me, not meanly but sternly enough to show me she meant business.

She pushed my stomach up against the wall and I groaned. I heard her chuckle and lick my ear and I shivered in disgust. How dare this monster put her tongue on me. I struggled in her grip and she hissed, placing a leg between mine and lifting me up. I sat there on her leg, squirming hard to try to get off, to get away, but instead all it did was cause friction between my own legs. "Stop moving. Now." She growled. I whimpered softly and stopped. I was mad, but I wasn't stupid or suicidal. She let go of my hair and slowly started petting the top of my head. I growled menacingly but all she did was keep petting me, keeping me pinned between her and the corner. I heard a soft moan from behind her but I couldn't move my head to look. It didn't sound like Jen.