Chapter 15

Chapter 15

              "Mahal na rin ata kita."

He was shocked. Malapit niyang mabitawan ang wipes na hawak hawak niya. He stopped wiping my face and looked at my eyes. He chuckled before messing up my hair. 

All this time, I was in love with Coal. Rea was right. I was in denial. But now, I'm sure. I feel happy and comfortable around him. When he's around, I forget all my problems. He always finds ways to make me happy. He always brings me to places I never had visited or went to. He is always full of surprises. He is always there when I need him. He was patient with me. How could I not notice that? 

I never experienced love. I never felt love. I never experienced these dates, meetups, and long conversations. And in only one night, I got to meet the man who can make me experience true and genuine happiness. Rea was right. I think I need to give it a shot. I want to give it a shot.

"Cassy, I'm willing to wait. I'm not pressuring you. I can wait for you. You don't have to love me back so fast."

"No, Coal. I just realized it now."

"Take your time, Cassy. Hindi ako nagmamadali. I can wait for you." he whispered in my ear. "Do you know why I'm willing to wait for you?"

"Bakit?"

"You're worth the wait, Cassy. You're worth it." he held my hair. "Pumasok na tayo. You'll feel cold if you'll stay here for another minute."

He held my shoulder and guided me towards the rooms. He gave me a key to open the door. I raised my brow.

"What's this for?"

"Your room. Why? Did you actually think that we will sleep in the car?"

"When did you book the room?" I asked and accepted the key.

"I booked 2 rooms online when I was driving."

"Okay," I said and opened the door. Pumasok na ako.

"I'll get going now. I'll see you tomorrow morning." paalam niya at tumalikod.

"Wait! Coal!" pigil ko. Lumingon siya sa 'kin.

"What?" he asked.

I tiptoed and kissed him on his cheek. I stepped back and smiled.

"Thank you." sambit ko bago sinirado ang pinto.

I held my chest after I closed the door. What was that? Ang landi! I was scolding myself while walking towards the bed. The room was really cozy. May flat screen TV, may malaking bed na may rosas pa at may CR. Makikita ko rin yung view dahil full window ang nasa kanan ko. Kaso, gabi na kaya hindi ko masyado makita 'yung dagat. Our stay here was unplanned. I'm even surprised that Coal booked this room earlier. 

(Davao Series #1) Hold My Hand And Take Me To Parola Lavigan (ON-GOING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें