Chapter 20

Ferialleen Cassandra's downfall is coming soon ;))

Chapter 20

               "Stop laughing. I'm serious. ."

I heard him chuckled. ["You're cute."]

I bit my lip to stop smiling. I heard him laugh on the other line.

["Naging tahimik ka bigla ah. Kinilig?"]

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, shut up. Ang harot mo."

I leaned at my balcony's railing. It is currently 10 in the evening and Coal called me earlier to talk. I didn't know that talking about random stuff was this fun and enjoyable. I guess he makes all things fun, even if it's bingo or literature class. He is the kind of man who isn't that talkative but he listens to you and his response or reactions are always perfect. Hinding-hindi ka mawalan ng gana makipagkausap sakanya. It was like he was born with an irresistible charm and amazing socializing skills. No wonder he's got many friends....not just friends though.

["Hey, I have something to tell you."]

"What is it?"

["I want to introduce you to my parents. Uh..about us."]

"Do you usually introduce your flings or girlfriends to your parents?" I joked.

He chuckled. ["No, I don't. You're the first one."]

"If you don't usually do that, why do it now? Isn't it too fast?"

["You don't deserve to be kept as a secret, Cassy. And I think that it will be better if I tell them early so that they won't arrange some blind dates for me again."]

"Blind date, huh."

["I just don't want our parents to screw this up. I don't want to lose you."]

"Hey," I called him. "They will never break us apart. Do you understand?"

["Yeah.."]

"When's the dinner?"

["Tomorrow night?"]

"Okay, sure."

I decided to wear a simple silver dress with white jewelry that night. I let my hair down and I wore silver heels. Coal picked me up and we drove to his family house. He looked really handsome with his business attire. I think he attended a meeting earlier.

"You look beautiful."

"I know," he laughed. "But thanks."

He smiled before turning right. I saw a big white house on the right side. He stopped in front of it. He opened the door for me as usual and intertwined our hands as we walked towards the gate. I took a deep breath before looking at him. What if his parents don't like me?