Chapter 3 ✅

I can't be pregnant, I can't be pregnant with my teacher! What is my family going to say, what is Lila going to say? Worse of all, what is he, going to say? He's the reason I'm in this mess.

I have to tell him, It's his baby. And wether or not he's ready for this, he's going to have to be.

God, all of this is making me not want to get anywhere  near, a male teacher.

After giving everything some thought, I decided that I couldn't wait to tell Michael. I couldn't wait one more day, because I didn't know exactly how far along I was, and I didn't want to tell him when I was already showing.

I pick up my phone and dial his number, the sooner I tell him the better. After 4 or 5 rings he picks up, "Emma I didn't think you'd call so soon, miss me already?"

This is shaping up to be a really horrible Saturday.

"Actually that's not why I'm calling you at all it's really serious and I don't know what to do." I say. "You could get arrested or fired for this one I don't know which one, but it's bad."

I really don't know what to do. "Tell me Emma you can tell me anything." I really doubt that. "Trust me it's not an easy thing to say to someone, I just thought that maybe over the phone it'd be easier." I say. "Okay so tell me what's wrong your starting to worry me now." He says. That's when I decided to get straight to the point and not stall anymore.

"I'm pregnant."

The line goes silent. "Hello? You there?" I was about to hang up the phone when he spoke.

"Is it mine?" Are the 3 words that I heard from him that got me pissed beyond relieve.
"You take my virginity, get me pregnant, and yet you ask! " I yell into the phone.

"Im sorry but I had to ask, its the way anyone else would react." He says which calms me a little but doesn't change the fact that im still pissed.

"Okay whatever ill see you at school or something ." I say and into the phone.

''No, don-"

I hang up the phone and sigh, this wasn't going to go well. Not in the slightest.

I should be worried about telling my mom and dad, -- which I am don't get me wrong,-- but he had me more preoccupied. This was serious. It wasn't something that you could just brush off and come back to. It was happening, and it was happening now.

And there was only one thing I could do.