"Anything for you dear?" The old lady asked Violette who's eyes landed on the Cauldron cakes.

"A cauldron cake and a chocolate frog please." She reached out from her pocket but Fred stopped her.

"Hey now, I'll pay for it. Only if you sit down with us in the great hall, deal?." He said sweetly and handed the lady the money and gave Violette the food.

"You shouldn't have and yes I'll accompany you. Thank you, Fred." Both laughed and they noticed George arguing with Ron by the side.

"It's only 2 Galleons, I'll pay you later!" The unfamiliar face to Violette spoke pleading to George who maniacally shook his head while laughing.

Violette's eyes went past the two arguing boys in the cabin where Ron was in. She saw a boy with glasses talking to someone else in there. Out of curiosity she peaked and saw a girl who made her heart race. She looked away and distracted herself by talking to Fred while George picks his sweets.

"That was Ron, Our brother and he's in the same year as you. Inside was Harry and Hermione, the three are inseparable." Fred exaggerated to Violette who was nodding and smiling. "They are in Gryffindor."

"Harry looks quite familiar..." Violette whispered trying to rummage inside her head to remember where she saw him from.

"His last name's Potter if that's helpful." Fred said hearing her mumble and it clicked inside violette's head.

She nodded thanking him, once the twins were done they all walked back leaving Violette last. She looked back in the cabin to where Hermione is and caught her eyes. She smiled and at her and followed the twins back.

It somehow made Hermione flustered and couldn't talk for the next 5 minutes.

"Miss Black, Welcome to Hogwarts." Dumbledore greeted along side Professor Mcgonagall. Violette nodded smiling shaking both their hands. "You look so much like your mother."

"Thank you Professor."

"Now we have much little time for your sorting, sit down on the chair and we'll get right on it." Professor Dumbledore said and Violette sat down on the chair.

Mcgonagall put the sorting hat on her head making it speak, "Hm... Another Black, I see. Not like any of the others... Gryffindor!"

Dumbledore and Minerva looked at each other in shock, Never in their life of teaching have they encountered a Black getting into any other houses instead of Slytherin. Nonetheless, they hid it and congratulated Violette who seemed pleased and relief.

"Your mother is also a Gryffindor. A great one in that." Minerva said while she gave the girl her house's signature color tie and robe.

"Professor, Will you talk to Sirius Black about this? About me coming back home?" Violette asked while she held onto the clothing she was yet to wear later.

Dumbledore looked at her in worry, He just recently found out that she is Sirius's Daughter when Scarlet owled him a letter. "Your mother told me that I should not but I told her that the decision is up to you. I can not promise that students will not talk about your name, Violette."

She nodded understanding. "If you must can you not? I don't want to stir up any more drama, I just got here." She said and the older man nodded simply. "I shall go, A friend is waiting for me outside." She bid her goodbyes and left.

Violette's eyes landed on Fred who was waiting all this time, George was already in the Great Hall to save them seats.

"Fred!" Violette shouted and the boy looked at her way, she was waving the tie showing him which house she's in.

"That's great news! I was afraid I have to fight a bunch of Slytherins to steal a member of their house." Fred joked once she went in front of him.

Violette wore her tie and didn't bother on fixing it and just let it sit on her shoulder under her collar. "You need to tie that or else you'll get a massive scold from Professor Mcgonagall." Fred pointed out while they were on their way to the Great hall.

Once they entered side by side, Violette's ears perked up the many students when they saw her. Many were talking while looking at her and some were disappointed when they saw the colors of her tie. However, it didn't faze her and walk towards the other Weasley who was waving his hand up for them to see.

"She transferred from Beauxbaton?" A loud whisper asked and it surprised Violette who brushed it aside. She asked herself 'How did they know?'

"I can't tell you how relieved I am that you are in Gryffindors." George said and high-fived Fred who sat down besides Violette. They were across from George.

"Me too actually." Violette said and all three laughed in unison.

After a few minutes of them eating and the first years got sorted and Violette telling them stories of France, Dumbledore spoke in front. When the girl looked on that way, she saw the same girl from the train. Only that Hermione was also looking at her, when their eyes met once again, She looked away and both the girls focused on their professor's speech.

"Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle no longer be your home this year, but home to some special guests as well." As Dumbledore spoke the doors opened and Mr. Filch was running his way to Albus. "You see Hogwarts has been chosen..." The running man spoke to Dumbledore for a few seconds and he ran back. The students were murmuring on what was happening and some were making fun of Filch.

"So Hogwarts has been chosen." Dumbledore continued like nothing happened. "To host a legendary event. The Triwizard tournament."

Violette's eyes widen a bit and realised on what it was. Schools from around Europe would visit them and one of those schools is Beauxbaton, her former school. She was nervous on seeing familiar faces so soon after the circumstances.

"Now for those of you who do not know, The triwizard tournament brings together three schools for the series of magical contests. From three school a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, If chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say, these contests are not for the faint hearted. But more of that later, for now please join me in welcoming, Lovely ladies of the Beauxbaton's academy of magic and the Headmistress Madame, Maxine." Once he finished the doors opened and it definitely made Violette uncanny.

"Familiar?" Fred asked lowering his whispered and Violette nodded staring at them hoping that those who recognise her won't see her.

They have quite the interesting entrance and seeing a particular person on one of them, she tried to hide away her smile. After a last bow everyone errupted in claps.

"And now our friends in the north, Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and the headmaster Igor karkaroff." Everyone looked behind them and their entrance was very different from the earlier one.

Everyone watched as the boys made an interesting sets of aerobics and jumped to get to the front. Viktor Krum entered and everyone whispered amongst themselves.

Violette's eyes met one of the students in Beauxbaton, both shocked and frozen on spot.

Hermione however saw to it and peaked her curiosity more about Violette.