"I don't know! Maybe it was the sedative you gave me. It must have ruined my coordination."

"You've always been this clumsy, Sophie. And sedatives can't ruin coordination,that's not possible," Tam said, then turned to Forkle. "Is it?"

Mr. Forkle pinched the bridge of his know and muttered something under his breath. "I honestly don't know what's possible anymore.
Not since I joined the Black Swan."

"I thought you were the leader of the Black Swan," Sophie said.

"No, Miss Foster, I am not. As of right now, I'm not even sure who is."

All Sophie had to say was, "huh."

"Why did you bring me here?" She asked, changing the subject.

"For training," Mr. Forkle told her.

Sophie tilted her head."I though you already trained me."

"We did. In hand to hand combat. Today you're going to be working on fighting with knives to prepare you for the possible dangers of your upcoming assignment."

"What assignment?" Sophie asked.

Mr. Forkle said nothing as he lead the group of teens out of the room.

"Do you know what it is?" Sophie whispered to Fitz, who was walking beside her.

"He won't tell," Fitz answered.

They came into another glass room, this time with a padded floor, dummy's, and weapons on the walls.

Sophie realized Mr. Forkle was gone. He, like, disappeared.
She shook her head. Nothing makes sense anymore.

They all stood in a circle in the middle of the room. Waiting.

"Guys..." Biana eventually sang. "I think I know some secrets."

Everyone immediately looked scared and suspicious.
Except for Tam. He obviously had no embarrassing secrets.

"MARRELLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," Biana grinned evilly.

Marella shook her head. "No, no. Not Marella."

"Yes Marella. I know things about you. And I will share them. You-"

Biana was cut off when two very tall people walked into the training area. One a man, who seemed to be seven feet tall and very muscular.
The other a woman, equally as tall but less muscular and more graceful.

"Hello children," the woman said, she turned to Sophie. "Ah, you must be the new girl. Pretty one, isn't she Sandor." The man didn't say a word. "Anyways, I'm Grizel and this is Sandor, we're your training instructors."

Sophie nodded.

Sandor grabbed a dagger off of the wall and swung it skillfully.
Sophie knew he wasn't going to hurt anyone, but she still flinched.

The next few hours were Sandor and Grizel teaching Sophie how to handle a dagger and a sword and teaching her how to use it. Sophie was surprised when Sandor first talked, his voice sounded like it belonged to a bunny rabbit.

By the end she had become pretty good at fighting with daggers and small knives. Swords... not so much. She had almost decapitated Tam, nearly stabbed Fitz, and she ended up giving Keefe a tiny cut on the arm.

But besides that, no one got hurt.

Mr. Forkle came back, holding a tray of burgers and fries.
"I figured you'd be hungry," he told them.

Like lighting, everybody, except Sophie, ran and snatched a burger from the tray. When Sophie went to get one, the tray was empty.

Fitz came up to her, holding two burgers and handing her one. "I figured I'd have to save one for you, since Keefe eats as much as a T-Rex."

"I'M A GROWING BOY!" Keefe yelled at Fitz from across the room.

Sophie laughed, trying to hide her red cheeks and fluttering heart. She took a bite of her burger.
"Wow," she breathed. "This is ,like, the best burger I've ever had."

"Yeah, I had the same reaction," Fitz said, stuffing half of his burger in his mouth, making Sophie giggle.

"You did pretty good for your first day, I mean besides almost killing me and Tam," Fitz told her.

"Sorry," Sophie mumbled.

"No, it's all right. When me and Biana first joined, I grabbed the heaviest sword and accidentally stabbed it into the wall. It broke the glass."

"Really?"

Fitz nodded.

"You're worse than me," Sophie laughed.

"He was," Biana agreed from over Sophie's shoulder, making her jump.

"Sorry," Biana said, "you'll get used to me eventually."

"I'm still not," Fitz grumbled.

Biana slapped his arm. "Shut up, you love me."

"Miss Foster," Mr. Forkle said. "It's about time for you to go."

"Oh, okay," Sophie followed Mr. Forkle into the room they were in before. Tam and Biana came in behind them.

"Entrance," Mr. Forkle said to the slide.

Biana climbed in, Tam after her. Sophie waved goodbye to Mr. Forkle and flung herself down the slide.

When she climbed out, she was standing on the balcony where she had first entered.

"What?"

"Don't ask," Tam ordered. "No one has an answer for it."

"Let's go," Biana said, running straight through the wall.

Tam ran in after her, Sophie behind him.

A/N
1255 words!
Another chapter completed.
Sorry it took a couple of days.
I hope you liked it.

😄♥️😈-kayTam87