The End

Agony that was all that was left as Shinsou was forced to go home, alone. He sat in his room staring out his window as snow fell to the ground, he wanted to screaming but nothing came out. He just sat in his desk chair knees to his chest watching the world outside. Everyday one of his dads would stop by and tell him Denki was still alive but he never responded too caught up in his own head.

The snow eventually melted realizing little yellow flowers covering the back yard, his sipped at the drink someone had given to him awhile ago. Yellow, everything was yellow, the birds, the grass, ever the houses. A butterfly the landed on his window it had bright yellow wings with black spots, he wanted to kill it, he wanted to kill it because it didn't deserve to live not when it reminded him of Denki. His blank stare was worrying even his cats one of which had begun to refuse to leave his side, he'd reach over and pet her when ever he felt like moving.

The cat was also yellow, of course it was yellow, she had been Denki's favorite, he always mentioned how she matched his hair. Her black strips made her look like a bumble bee. She was the only yellow thing that deserved life, she had made Denki happy she. He was grateful to the cat when she jumped on to his lap.

He stayed there until everything was back in full bloom finally he got up to his feet. The bumble bee cat meowed at him following him. He walked out of his room slowly on shaky legs, he didn't know what possessed him to do it but as his foot hit the second to last step he saw electric blonde hair a black bolt of lightning running through it. He watch in silence as the front door opened and the electric teen walked inside. The teens looked at each other quietly staring, Shinsou's eyes shifted to Aizawa who was behind him.

There was a slight nod from his father and Shinsou jumped from the stairs to them wrapping his arms around Denki's shoulders. The other teen wrapped his arms around his neck, there was a bandage over where his stitches were still in place. "Gentle Hitoshi." Aizawa says walking past them into the house, he may have failed to tell him Denki was being sent home. Shinsou had never looked happier than that moment back with Denki, Shota looked over shoulder to Hizashi the man was asleep on the couch.

Shinsou leaned back and there it was the smile it was vibrant, perfect. "Perfect."  He whispered out loud, not meaning to but he did. Denki blushed heat rising to his cheeks, they were broken apart as his cat walked between their legs, Denki reached down and picked her up petting her yellow fur.

"Did you take care of Shinsou while I was away?" He asked the little animal giggling when she meowed at him. Shinsou smiles at him, it was a small smile nothing compared to the one Denki wore, he took the cat from him dropping her to the floor so he could hug him again. "I love you." He whispers to him, those words were only for him as he repeated them over and over again in his ear.

"Shinsou," Denki says pushing him back. "I'm not going anywhere and I'm going on my own accord." He says all the sass he had in him spilling out of him. Denki's determined smile almost made Shinsou cry. 

________
________

Denki didn't want to get out of bed that morning and no one was willing to force him. Shinsou didn't care that he was stuck under him for a few extra hours he got to tell him how much he loved him over and over again while they laid there. There was an annoyed whine as Denki finally sat up. "Oh my god, Shinsou I get it." The blonde whines with a goofy smile. "You love me, say it again and I'll electrocute you!"

Shinsou laughs as Denki raised one hand as a threat nearly falling over, he caught him before he could. "But I do and I just want to tell you about it." He whines smiling at him, Denki lets of a few sparks from his finger tips.

"Say it and I fry your ass." Denki warns before getting out of the bed, Shinsou follows him with his eyes. "I love you." He whispers and Denki whips around giving him a shock then putting on pants and leaving the room, he was following his nose really.

There on the news was his face, he reached over the couch snagging the remote from Yamada and turning it off, the underground hero looked like he was going to say something then shrugged it off. It wasn't that Denki minded he was just sick of seeing it, how many more times was he going to be on the news before people got over it.

"Zashi! Those damn kids are fighting the league of villains! GET DRESSED!" Aizawa yells running down the stairs, still wrapping his scarf around his neck. Hitoshi was on his fathers heels, throwing Denki's shape shooting gear at him. Denki caught it with ease putting it on his wrist, his visor made everything look slightly blue as he put it on.

Shinsou was fixing his voice changer, shoes already on. The four were out the door in minutes, passing Mirio who was on his way to baby sit Eri.

________
________

Denki didn't know how he got on the roof or why but there he was standing face to face with his father. There was fighting below but it was blocked from the boys mind as he looked the man in his face, his dark eyes made his blood boil. "The fights down there stupid." His father spat at him, he said nothing as he glared.

"Get turned around moron." Nothing.

"Are you listening to me?" Not a muscle moved.

"Are you deaf?" Denki finally allowed his body to move all his hero train was about to pay off, he could feel it as his electricity sparked around his finger tips. "Let's end this once and for all." Denki mutters mostly to himself as he moved into his fighting stance.

The two seemed to dance, throwing punches, dodging, kicks, stumbling, Denki's skill trained, his father experienced. They moved around each other like lions or wolves, one would strike the other back up then circle. Denki's back was to the edge and his father sprang at him, Denki moves back heel over the edge. He stepped forward now going on the offense he drove his father back, kick after kick, reaching.

Denki caught him in the face, the old man was getting tired but he was just getting warmed up. He hit him over and over again not caring when he begged for mercy, there was none, not for him. He didn't care when his father began to get hits in to, he could deal with it like he had all his life.

"I hate you." Denki finally said and with those three words he condemned his father to death throwing him off the room and watching him fall, he looked away when he hit the ground. His hand went up to his neck, he felt nothing, just the scar his father had left on him, a reminder that he'd always have an effect on him. The effect lead to him committing murder but was it really murder as he walked down the stairs he thought about it. 'No, it wasn't murder.' Denki decided as he joined the already over battle. 'Just self defense.'

The news that night had his face on it again this time it was about the death of his father and his mother turning herself in. He decided never to tell anyone what happened on the rooftop, that was between him and a dead man. He lived the rest of his life with Shinsou becoming a pro hero and saving many neglected or abused children, every now and then he thought back to the rooftop.

He'd danced with death that night, he knew that but it was worth it. Denki had come out the victor and he smiled at that thought looking over at Shinsou, they were both almost thirty. 'Should have killed me when you had the chance old man.' He thought, as the purple hair man walked over to him leaning down and kissing him.