Baking with Shinsou

Here is a nice short chapter before we get into the dark shit- darker shit

Shinsou picks Denki up off the floor and places him on the counter, he hands him a bowl of cold water with a rag in it. "Just hold this and don't break anything." He kneels down in front of him gently flexing his ankle. "Just a sprain. You really need to take it easy when you're training." He says with a chuckle, ringing out the rag before wrapping it around his ankle.

He picks the electric teen up and walks over to the couch, he lays him down. "Watch some TV while I make something to eat." He hands him the remote before going back to the kitchen, Aizawa and Yamada came into the house smiling at each other.

"Woah." Denki breaths staring at them, Aizawa glance over and froze looking at the other blonde. "Zashi when did we get a second child?" He asks looking up at his husband. "I don't know but can we keep him? Please Sho."

________
________

Aizawa smeared batter on Hizashi cheek before licking it off, chuckling as the other mans face turns red. "You taste good Zashi~" He teases before kissing him, Denki looks at his two teachers then to Shinsou. "Yeah they're my dads." He says nodding to him, Denki was wide-eyed as he stared at him, looking back over to his teachers.

"Sho stop not in front of the kids." Hizashi says nudging Shota's chest. "I don't wanna, come on just give me a kiss." Aizawa pouts leaning on him. "Sho." He whines and looks over at Denki. "Later." He whispers to him. Kaminari blinks he's never seen his teacher act any like this.

"Is that Mr. Aizawa or his twin?" He asks Shinsou who just laughs at him. "I know he's very different at the school." He pours the batter in to a cake tin before putting it in the over. "Okay you two don't scar my  only friend get a room." He laughs shoving Aizawa and Mic out of the kitchen.

"Want to help me make the frosting?"

________
________

Denki sat on the counter with Shinsou between his legs, both of them had frosting on their face, Shinsou laughed as Denki wiped a bit of frosting off his cheek. "Shinsou I didn't know you were so sweet." He chuckles leaning closer to the purple haired boy. Shinsou smiles up at him reaching up and cupping his cheeks. "Denki, I- Can I?" He asks leaning toward him, Denki froze then nodded. 

Hitoshi pulled the blonde closer kissing him, the other boy melted into the kiss.

They pulled apart at the sound of the alarm going off. Shinsou stepped away from the blushing boy on the counter to check on the cake. "It's done!" Shinsou yells up to Aizawa, Denki flinch away from his yell. "Sorry."