Dorm Rooms

Denki looked over at Shinso, the purple haired boy had been breathing down his neck for almost an hour. "What?" He asks giving him a smile. "What happened to you?" Shinso asks looking at the bruise on the blondes cheek. Denki reached up to cover it. "Bakugo." He says, before covering his mouth. Shinso looks at him, unamused. "I'm not going to take control of you, lets go get something to eat together." Denki shoots down the idea and heads toward his dorm. "Please Denki."

"I have to study." Denki mutters opening the door to the dorms. "Sorry Shinso, maybe next time." He says before closing the door leaving Shinso to stand out in the cold. "Well I tried." He turns and walks away.

Inside the dorms was chaos as Mineta was hung from the ceiling but Sero's tape, the girls were hitting him like he's a piñata. Denki put on his happy face, ignored the pain of walking and the urge to rummage through the fridge because he was starving, and he walked through the main room only stopped once or twice.

He was almost to his room when he ran into Bakugo and Kirishima, he stopped hard on his injured leg and yelped, not on purpose, but he couldn't fight it back. "Woah dude you okay?" Kiri asks grabbing Kaminari's shoulder, the blonde whimpered at the hand and sunk away from it. "Yeah I'm okay, sorry for almost running into you guys." He puts on his best smile and walks around them. Kiri turns to stop him, but he was already halfway up the stairs.

Denki closes and locks his door before letting himself slide down it. "It's only Tuesday Denki get yourself together. Nobody likes a cry baby." He mutters pulling himself up using his desk. He pulls his chair closer to sit down and roll around his room instead of walking.

________
________

Shinso looks at his dad, who'd been hounding him ever since he got back home. "Dad, he told me nothing. I asked him to go out with me, and he just ran away!" He huffs throwing his arms out, Aizawa sits down at the table. "Try again Saturday." He says looking down at Denki's newest essay. Yamada had left is on the table when he got an emergency call.

Soon Aizawa's phone went off. "Great, see you in the morning." The underground hero mutters grabbing his scarf, before heading out the door. Shinso muttered a response back then shortly after Shota had left, he headed out to the 1A dorms.

________
________

There was a knock at the door, Todoroki, Idia and Tsu all turned to look at it while Izuku actually got to answer it. "Sh-Shinso?" He asks stepping aside to let him in, Shinso looked around the room before looking at Deku. "Where is he?"

"Who?" Todoroki asks from the couch.

"Kaminari." Shinso says looking around again. "I thought he'd be down here." He mutters.

"He's in his room, I'll show you." Half n' half says jumping over the couch, earning aggressive hand swipes from Idia. Shinso shrugs and follows him to the elevator. "Thanks."

_________
_________

Denki jumps as someone knocks on his door, he looks over at terrified of who could be on the other side. "We know you're not sleeping." Todoroki's voices says through the wooden barrier, Denki gets up from his chair on to wince when his left leg hit the ground. "Give me a second." He calls to him, sitting back down his chair, he pulls on his shirt and wheels over to the door. "What's up Todoro...ki?" He stares a Shinso, the purple haired mind controller stares back at him.

"Thank you, Todoroki, right?" Shoto nods. "Todoroki, but me and him need talk alone." Hitoshi says nudge his way into the room, Todoroki looks at Denki but just shrugs and leaves.

"Shinso." Denki turns to him, he stands up, only really putting weight on his right foot, and glares at Shinso. "You can't just come barging in here! This is my room-" Shinso covers the electric blondes mouth. "You're not studying so now you're talking to me." He says sitting down on his bed. "Come on, lets just have a chat." He pats the spot next to him, Denki sighs trying to think of a way out.

"Fine, but no controlling me got it." He sits down next to Shinso, who nods.