All smiles

Cover is not my art

"Denki you need to talk to me." Mr. Aizawa says while look at the electric blonde, Denki looks down at his hands he'd forgotten to hide his bruises before coming to school. "What happened?" He asks, the blonde looks up at him a lie forming in his head. "Extra training with Bakugo, he didn't hold back at all." Denki chuckles with a smile on his face, rubbing his arm.

Aizawa studied his face before sighing. "Are you positive that's what happened?" Denki nods at the question, him and Bakugo had trained after school but only one or two of the bruises were from him, so he didn't have to worry about Bakugo keeping a secret. The homeroom teacher nodded and walked Kaminari to the new dorms.

The blonde teen whimpered as he looked up at his father. "Why were you out so late?" The man growled picking up a book.

Denki closes the door after Aizawa left, he takes a deep breath, puts on a smile, and turns to his classmates. "Bakubro you need to take it easy on me next, Sensei freak out." He chuckles walking over to the angry pomeranian and Kirishima. "I never go easy on anyone!" Bakugo growls at him. "We know babe!" Kirishima yells from a different room, having only heard him yell.

"Dude look at me." Denki pulls up his shirt his body was covered in bruises, Bakugo looks at him his mouth opening slightly. The other students in the room look at him in shock. "Kacchan what did you do to him?" Deku asks walking over, Kaminari waves him off. "I barely felt it when it happened."

Denki screamed in pain as the book connected with his skin again. "Please stop!" He cried out, but he just received another smack, he knew he was going to have bruises.

"You're sure I gave them to you?" Bakugo asks his eye become less aggressive and gently pulling Denki's shirt back down for him. "Want me to walk you to recovery girl?" Idia asks walking over. "No no I'm fine guys there just bruises." Denki turns to Idia with a big grin on his face.

The blonde escaped the rest of his class and locked himself in his room. He sighs as his confident, dunce facade slips away, and he slouches holding his arm. Kaminari limps over to his bed, his leg hurting from have to walk normal all day. His signature smile falls away as he climbs on to the nice bed, his phone rings, but he ignores it just wanting to sleep.

________
________

Aizawa sipped his coffee, while Yamada talked about his day. "Once again a great essay from Denki." He says showing him the English paper. "I'm worried about him." Shota mutters, "Something's wrong." Yamada's eyebrow raises. "What do you mean? He seemed like his normal self in my class." He says looking at the paper again. "He's covered in bruises, he says Bakugo did it but I don't think even Bakugo would do that much damage to his friends."

Yamada nods slight. "I saw them too." He rereads the paper again, there were words erased from the edge nothing but smudges left. "I'll see if Shinso will talk to him, in the morning." Aizawa says putting down his coffee cup and taking the paper from Yamada to read it. "He is really good at English. Why don't you talk to him some?"

________
________

Kirishima sat on Bakugo's bed watching his explosive boyfriend pace. "He's fine Bakubabe, he doesn't seem mad at you." The red hair boy says lay back. "I guess you're right, dunce face can't hide anything." Bakugo climbs over Kirishima. "I just feel bad for hurting him that much." He mutters leaning down to give his boyfriend a kiss. "It was an accident, you just need to hold back a little with him, he's fragile." Eijior says chuckling and rubbing Bakugo's chest and arms. 

Bakugo chuckles and lowers himself to his elbow. "Okay okay, I'll go soft on Kaminari."

________
________

Shinso looked up at his dads, his cup nestled in between his hands, a quilt around his shoulders. "Why do I have to talk to him?" He asks clutching his cup closer. "Why not one of his friends?" He grumbles sipping the hot tea. "Because you can get the truth out of him if you think he's lying." Aizawa shrugs, Yamada looks over at him. "Shota Aizawa! Consent!"

"I'll do it but credit cards." He sets the cup down, holding it upright with one hand while holding out the other. Hizashi and Aizawa both sigh and hand over their credit cards. "We need to keep him away from Shoto." Yamada mutters.